Looking for a guild - Imperial

DeanieMan

I am looking for a guild on Imperial Side.

Who is what now?

I am a veteran gamer. Played SWTOR at launch (yeah I can link my founder's medal), and played to max level back then. Played a bit on and off over the years and started full-time around 2 months ago again. Loving the game but would like a guild to play with. Now irl I am a single parent with three kids pretty much full-time (two are teens and one is 3) which makes me a casual :) But I mostly play a few hours every evening depending on week.

What I am looking for:

* A PvE focused guild.

* I don't have to use voice-com (happy to listen if needed) - This because every other week I have a 3-year old sleeping kind of close by. And every week I have two teenagers sitting at the same table while I am gaming.

* An active guild that are doing fps, ops from vet to NiM

* Evening based ops from 20.00 and forward (I am GMT+1 and Sweden based)

What I bring:

* Veteran gamer - Played pretty much all MMOs released in the west. Raided semi-hardcore WoW for 7 years (vanilla, bc, wrath and the I quit mid-cata). Played ESO quite a bit, Guild Wars 2 a lot (got 9 lvl 80s and some legendaries)

* A good attitude

* One sin dps iLevel 306, One sorc heal iLevel 306 (and a ******** of lvl 20 - 50ish alts if needed)

* A relaxed person that sees the big picture and always happy to help fellow guildies.

--------------------------------------

Bonus if there is RP going on as I am an old table-top roleplayer but that is not why I am playing SWTOR (I can always solo play if I want to RP Star Wars). I want people to run the PvE content with.

I am usually online 20:00 - 00:00 (GMT+1) on Dhamz or Tempe'zt if there are any questions.