Top 3 US West Coast PvP servers?

Broze

It hasn't even been 3 days since headstart. You can't even rate any servers or guilds as top anything right now.

I am aware of this, but I'm pretty sure premade guilds from the beta all rolled somewhere... right? So as of right now I'm looking for which ones rolled where, and what servers have a good ratio.. even if it's just been 3 days.

Ya, I'm going to have to agree with the general "Don't go to the crucible pits" vib. I suffered though Warhammer and 2 years of WoW with Ruinous because I'm too stubborn to reroll/xfer.

Servers I heard good things about while deciding where to roll:

Wound in the Force (high pop, decent faction balance)

Swiftsure (unofficial aussie server, so there is action going on well into the night)

Warriors of the Shadow (I ended up rolling here, know a lot of smaller pvp guilds that did aswell)

Complete honesty?

I don't know. The game hasn't even launched, yet, so I don't have a clue as to what the stats are on any server.

All I know is, my group of friends and I are joining The Swiftsure.

What other "known" guilds are on servers such as Swiftsure? I'm not looking just to join one, but also to face them in battle. Perhaps I could join your group of friends as well? I get in the game tomorrow morning.

What other "known" guilds are on servers such as Swiftsure? I'm not looking just to join one, but also to face them in battle. Perhaps I could join your group of friends as well? I get in the game tomorrow morning.

I don't know any of the guild on the server at all. I don't care about who is joining where or why this person is here.

I'm joining that one, cause I've heard it's a stable server with a community willing to PvP (OW or WZ).

If you want to join us, be my guest! We're all avid PvPers. All of us have been PvPing for years. Here's a sample of all the games I've heavily PvPed in (and most of my friends).

Diablo 2

Warcraft 3

Aion

League of Legends

Heroes of Norrath

WoW

City of Villians

DC Universe

Multiple crappy F2P MMO's

Warhammer

Guild Wars

Rift

AoE

The list continues, but I don't want to drag this out.

I'll be ingame as Voxx.... Hopefully...

I don't know any of the guild on the server at all. I don't care about who is joining where or why this person is here.

I'm joining that one, cause I've heard it's a stable server with a community willing to PvP (OW or WZ).

If you want to join us, be my guest! We're all avid PvPers. All of us have been PvPing for years. Here's a sample of all the games I've heavily PvPed in (and most of my friends).

Diablo 2

Warcraft 3

Aion

League of Legends

Heroes of Norrath

WoW

City of Villians

DC Universe

Multiple crappy F2P MMO's

Warhammer

Guild Wars

Rift

AoE

The list continues, but I don't want to drag this out.

I'll be ingame as Voxx.... Hopefully...

If I do decide to go there I'll hit you up. Looking to have a solid group of people to play with, I know it's not much but I'm a six time glad in WoW... Have played most of the games you have as well and just all around a good player.. Lalalala hopefully I get in the first wave tomorrow lol.

If I do decide to go there I'll hit you up. Looking to have a solid group of people to play with, I know it's not much but I'm a six time glad in WoW... Have played most of the games you have as well and just all around a good player.. Lalalala hopefully I get in the first wave tomorrow lol.

2 time glad 1 time R1 quit after R1 cause playing a rogue was pie.

Got more of a challenge out of Portal 2 Co-op mode than WoW arenas.

Anyways, I'm hoping for the same thing.

I'm honestly drunk right now out of depression that I didn't get invited yet. But, it's okay. I'll play eventually. :D

2 time glad 1 time R1 quit after R1 cause playing a rogue was pie.

Got more of a challenge out of Portal 2 Co-op mode than WoW arenas.

Anyways, I'm hoping for the same thing.

I'm honestly drunk right now out of depression that I didn't get invited yet. But, it's okay. I'll play eventually. :D

Oh you crazy crazy boy.. I'll def be playing republic since every seems to go sith. I'll message you on here if I can't find you on later tomorrow. Hopefully we both get in the first wave!

Oh you crazy crazy boy.. I'll def be playing republic since every seems to go sith. I'll message you on here if I can't find you on later tomorrow. Hopefully we both get in the first wave!

Go to your profile. I tried adding you. I don't know if you got the invitation or not.