Two new classes ideas

Lordkingnicholas

Knight of zukkal with your out lander character leader and a npc.Child of zukkal male or female characters with a npc marry Lana or one of the others and have a child which is the character you play as and chap 1 is for both new classes knight and child of zukkal.As a knight the planet is attacked and you half defend the child of zukkal class where ever he goes.As the child of zukkal u half to raise an army to take back zukkal.Tell me what you think. Edited by Lordkingnicholas

Knight of zukkal with your out lander character leader and a npc.Child of zukkal male or female characters with a npc marry Lana or one of the others and have a child which is the character you play as and chap 1 is for both new classes knight and child of zukkal.As a knight the planet is attacked and you half defend the child of zukkal class where ever he goes.As the child of zukkal u half to raise an army to take back zukkal.Tell me what you think.

You haven't described the classes. *You* know what kind of class you see them being, but we don't.

Also: "Child of Zakuul"? "Baby of Zakuul", surely. Unless you're thinking of a whole new game or disconnected set of zones, you're up against the fact that at the moment of the War of Iokath, the main Outlander characters have known Lana for about six years of elapsed real time, and therefore that a child of Lana and the Outlander wouldn't be more than about five years old at the War of Iokath time. (Also: for a character that romanced Lana during SoR, wouldn't she have mentioned their child when she rescued the player in Chapter III, or at least at the swamp pool in Chapter IV?) If you romanced her only in KotFE, then she's probably still pregnant when War on Iokath happens.

And what if the Outlander is a woman who romanced Lana, or a man who romanced Theron? Do we really want to get into adoption-by-homosexual-couples and all the political flooflah that goes with that? I know I don't, and I seriously doubt that Bioware and EA do either.

And we won't even mention that Lana is north of 40 when she meets the player in SoR and consequently at least 45 at the beginning of Chapter III.

No, the Child of Zakuul fails miserably on lore consistency.