Recent Patch - Ilum and DC's?

pure_laced

I have never Dc'd in Ilum in a massive fight until last night it happened several times. While sides are never even, we had a full 24 man Ops against 50 or so Imperials, and I would DC in the lag intensive brawls. Before yesterday, my fps would drop considerably, but still somewhat playable. Yesterday it went straight to picture framing and lockup.

The funny thing? Was a crash to desktop each time, not a frozen application, everytime a crash to desktop.

A lot of others in my Op saw the same thing where it has never happened before as well.

Can anyone confirm this? It is bad enough Empire is favored (documented very well), outnumber us, now we have to deal with random DC's while actually making a stand? Game is becoming more of a joke as each patch passes.

I have never Dc'd in Ilum in a massive fight until last night it happened several times. While sides are never even, we had a full 24 man Ops against 50 or so Imperials, and I would DC in the lag intensive brawls. Before yesterday, my fps would drop considerably, but still somewhat playable. Yesterday it went straight to picture framing and lockup.

The funny thing? Was a crash to desktop each time, not a frozen application, everytime a crash to desktop.

A lot of others in my Op saw the same thing where it has never happened before as well.

Can anyone confirm this? It is bad enough Empire is favored (documented very well), outnumber us, now we have to deal with random DC's while actually making a stand? Game is becoming more of a joke as each patch passes.

quote...other 5 of myguild same problem.