The sound is even BETTER as in the movies!!!

Neetroseven

No, it is not! It's annoying, repetitive and LOUD: SWTOR is the first game (ever!) where I feel the sudden urge to turn off the volume while playing. I am not talking about the whole game, no, no. SFX is great and the music, excellent! But the latest battleground on Yavin... does the blaster volume of the stationary defense guns has to be at this VOLUME or at such a short firing DELAY?

Please, lower the volume of the blaster audio file, increase firing delay, OR ask a coder to add an adjustment slider to the options menu.

No, it is not! It's annoying, repetitive and LOUD: SWTOR is the first game (ever!) where I feel the sudden urge to turn off the volume while playing. I am not talking about the whole game, no, no. SFX is great and the music, excellent! But the latest battleground on Yavin... does the blaster volume of the stationary defense guns has to be at this VOLUME or at such a short firing DELAY?

Please, lower the volume of the blaster audio file, increase firing delay, OR ask a coder to add an adjustment slider to the options menu.

*Fader*

Always play every video game with music on 100% and the rest on 40-50% (sometimes voice should be higher than other effects such as explosions). Of course, set master volume however you see fit, it just scales the volume compared to other apps (such as teamspeak), and if you have nothing running simultaneously while playing, it's better to control that with your PC volume.

Then set the volume in a way that the music sounds good but not annoyingly loud, you will see every background noise, even the Yavin turrets, is just fine.