Worst MMO forum community?

DarthMeerkat

I have played MMO's for years now but this one really takes the cake.

No.

The game is just broken beyond belief these first couple months, and because of this, the community reflects back at this.

If there wasn't so many major issues, there would definitely be less complaining.

I don't see ANYONE able to compliment this game in it's current state.

Edited by CalvinDu

No.

The game is just broken beyond belief these first couple months, and because of this, the community reflects back at this.

If there wasn't so many major issues, there would definitely be less complaining.

I don't see ANYONE able to compliment this game in it's current state.

Not broken for me and my guild. The bugs are minor.

Hyperbole must be some kind of drug for some.

I have played MMO's for years now but this one really takes the cake.

I dunno, pretty much every new MMO to come out since WoW has had to deal with this. Some WoW fans just get their jollies tearing everything else down. It's apparently how they rationalize all the time and money they have dumped into WoW. I think that some of them also do it because they think it makes them look edgy and cool in front of their peers.

Edited by KippTabor

Nah, its been a trend for years now, it just gets worse all the time. Blizzard was onto something with their Real Names idea, too bad they wimped out.

In D3 Beta you have to have a B-net Handle now. It will be attached to everything you do. Same thing, just not your real name.

Edited by Mutamin

Not broken for me and my guild. The bugs are minor.

Hyperbole must be some kind of drug for some.

Sorry, I don't even have to think about it and I'll throw one example.. the situation in ilum is an absolute game breaker at the moment.

If you can't even acknowledge that.. then I don't know what to say.

Greetings, everyone.

We ask that threads on the General Discussion forum are on-topic, constructive discussions of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is commenting on posts/opinions of those in the community instead of the game, we're going to go ahead and close the thread for being off-topic.