make players attackable that are lingering infected on the fleet to infect others

Paradoxon

It seems to be a sport for players to get infected and linger on the fleet to infect others.

Imho those players should be fair game as the rakghoul warning announcement that is constantly being repeated on the fleet suggests.

Everyone who is in the last stage of the plaque should be attackable by everyone and deaths by the plaque or by people who killed infected players should be causing higher repair costs than usual.

I wouldn't necessarily describe it as "sport" (that's something I'd reserve for queuing for WarZones while infected), in part because there are achievements based on the number of other players you infect.

It's also an enduring feature of the event, and routinely draws some adverse comment on the forums.

It seems to be a sport for players to get infected and linger on the fleet to infect others.

I admit it, I do it too. Why? Because there is a success. I stop as soon as I have it. Complain to the developers. They have made the success. There is a vaccine, take it and the problem is solved. :rolleyes:

If killing them caused them to explode and spread the infection, I might like this, but I'm concerned it would make the mission almost impossible to complete. It's already challenging, as most people avoid you, some have vaccinations, and others are already infected. Edited by Xina_LA

My concern with this is that if there are game newbies they might not even get what is going on or why they are suddenly flagged. As well as people who have slow load ins to the fleet and don't realize the event is on. It is conceivable that someone could actually get infected while loading in and be attacked as a stationary target.

Imho those players should be fair game as the rakghoul warning announcement that is constantly being repeated on the fleet suggests.

Everyone who is in the last stage of the plaque should be attackable by everyone and deaths by the plaque or by people who killed infected players should be causing higher repair costs than usual.

Wouldn't flagging and killing the infected Player just cause them to blow up and spread it to the attackers, though? Like the Boomer in Left4Dead2

Edited by Krimlord