Disable premade groups to be able to queue against pickup groups in PVP

HolidayNCambodia

For starters I know the main gripe against this is that it will make it more difficult for a premade group to get a queue to pop. But the issue with a premade going against a pug group is that is just not balanced at all. One group is on mic in a discord chat, the other have no chance to have anywhere near the level communication or teamwork. The playing field should be leveled as much as possible.. at least do this for unranked PVP.. that way a new player queuing for PVP the first time has some chance to walk into a balanced environment and not get chased off from PVP for good.

Hopefully a new player queuing for PvP for the first time will be in lows or mids and not regs. Those are the best places to learn your way around. Even if you have 2 pug teams, if one team is experienced (all players know what they are doing) and one has 1 or more players that don't (their first time or they don't understand the objectives), it will be ugly.

Anyway, there's no way for them to prevent premades from queuing with pugs. The most you can group and queue together is 4 players and your system would recognize any group as a premade when sometimes it's just a couple friends, or a sub and a non-sub, etc...

Hopefully a new player queuing for PvP for the first time will be in lows or mids and not regs. Those are the best places to learn your way around. Even if you have 2 pug teams, if one team is experienced (all players know what they are doing) and one has 1 or more players that don't (their first time or they don't understand the objectives), it will be ugly.

Anyway, there's no way for them to prevent premades from queuing with pugs. The most you can group and queue together is 4 players and your system would recognize any group as a premade when sometimes it's just a couple friends, or a sub and a non-sub, etc...

Yeah I know this is by far not an easy request, but one I thought I would make anyways. I am all for pre planned team ups in ranked.. that is where you should be pre planning anyways. Unranked should be helping people new to PVP ease their way in.. not scare them off xD

• 1 year later...
I have been a long proponent of stopping premades from (unranked) warzones. As I've posted previously premades upset match balances taking tanks and healers alongside the better players out of the pool, cause mass quitting once spotted, and make other not want to queue at all. Edited by jimmorrisson