Amazons New World, Who will be there?

CKNORTH

its on pre order on steam starting at $49.99CDN base and $59.99CDN Deluxe. IMO that is an amazingly fair price for a new MMO. My hope is their Business Model isn't Trash like 100% of all the other company's. LOL.

I will be there, a Fresh MMO is sorely long over due in my books. Who else is going to give it a try? :)

its on pre order on steam starting at $49.99CDN base and $59.99CDN Deluxe. IMO that is an amazingly fair price for a new MMO. My hope is their Business Model isn't Trash like 100% of all the other company's. LOL.

I will be there, a Fresh MMO is sorely long over due in my books. Who else is going to give it a try? :)

Have you got a link?

Yup!

https://www.newworld.com/en-us

Like I said I am being "hopeful" but for a one time purchase of $60 if it is even slightly entertaining. I will be there. :)

Edit: If the Trailer is how gameplay is... I will be hooked for sure

If you can, please report back whats it’s like when you play. I really want to believe the trailer, but I’m not willing to prepay for anything these days. I just wait for reviews and other player feed back.

Here's some more insight with actual game play. It's an open world MMO, doesn't have classes, etc.. Anyway, this link provides some really good information. The graphics look really good, the character movement, somewhat cheesy. As mentioned, I'll wait for player feedback and maybe some reviews before trying it out.

If you can, please report back whats it’s like when you play. I really want to believe the trailer, but I’m not willing to prepay for anything these days. I just wait for reviews and other player feed back.

Might be an issue on reporting back due to my sub runs out in January the same time I plan to pre order the game, However I did apply for their closed beta, so maybe ill get a invite who knows. as for the character movements its still in closed beta lots of updates from now to May, However seeing as Amazon is the actual publisher and they have no shortage of keeping the lights on so to speak, and if they can keep costs low for the consumer. it will be a win/win for them imo, as well as people like me who have other things to save for besides gaming lol. :)

Here's some more insight with actual game play. It's an open world MMO, doesn't have classes, etc.. Anyway, this link provides some really good information. The graphics look really good, the character movement, somewhat cheesy. As mentioned, I'll wait for player feedback and maybe some reviews before trying it out.

Not a bad video, except the narrator's voice got a tad irksome for me at times. :rak_01:

I like PVP and I like crafting it sounds like that game will be great for me.

Not a bad video, except the narrator's voice got a tad irksome for me at times. :rak_01:

What seems really interesting is that he mentioned how using a weapon allows you to become more proficient with it and starts to open things up a bit. Overall, the game seems like it could work, and certainly would have the financial backing. It has me curious.

I Agree, thing I need to see if it has smooth gameplay on my machine, and not so clunky like it is here. if that is possible then yup ill be there full time.

Edit: There is only 1 thing that would keep me here full time, and not play New World. It boils down to the Subscription and limited credits and PvP. IF EA/BW Kyboshed the whole subscription thing. I would definitely pass on Amazons game.

Edited by CKNORTH

• 3 weeks later...
Well, its nice to see new stuff, yet from a global perspective. Yet I still see the same things all over again. Its swtor, its wow, its all those other games we have had here for over a decade, with maybe better graphics. Its also from the medieval age again.

Well, its nice to see new stuff, yet from a global perspective. Yet I still see the same things all over again. Its swtor, its wow, its all those other games we have had here for over a decade, with maybe better graphics. Its also from the medieval age again.

I like sword and board MMOs. :p