So all duel weld classes get 41 more exp?

keltoigael

So how fair is it all the duel weld classes get 41 more expertise with the Warhero crystal from tat? Does BW really not give a F?

Because by default our weapons don't come with Expertise crystals in them, whilst PVP foci and shield generators have the equivalent of an Expertise crystal, Expertise mod, and Expertise enhancement.

So really, it all winds up being even, but you non-dual wielders have an advantage as you don't have to purchase an Expertise crystal and then pay the 30k+ to remove the original crystal.

Warhero offhand and mainhand come with 151 exp, stack the warhero crystal on top thats 41 extra. The crystal in the warhero gear is not exp. This gives DW classes 41 extra more exp as power gens and focus only have 151 exp and are not capable to be modded.

Warhero offhand and mainhand come with 151 exp, stack the warhero crystal on top thats 41 extra. The crystal in the warhero gear is not exp. This gives DW classes 41 extra more exp as power gens and focus only have 151 exp and are not capable to be modded.

Actually the crystals in the WH gear ARE expertise crystals. Get your facts straight.

Edited by LiveandDieinLA

Actually the crystals in the WH gear ARE expertise crystals. Get your facts straight.

Actually he is correct. The WH OH's for classes that don't have a second weapon only provide 113 expertise where as the WH OH weapons for classes like Mara/Sent etc have 151 expertise. This gives dual weapon users a 38 expertise buff not 41 as he originally posted.

Edit: I should have said for that slot instead of overall. That being said there is a current and updated stats list posted on a few websites for the full WH set unmodified that could shed some light on the subject. Warning, you might have to read a bit:

http://dulfy.net/2012/03/22/pvp-gearing-in-1-2/

Edited by Samuraijake

Actually he is correct. The WH OH's for classes that don't have a second weapon only provide 113 expertise where as the WH OH weapons for classes like Mara/Sent etc have 151 expertise. This gives dual weapon users a 38 expertise buff not 41 as he originally posted.

Edit: I should have said for that slot instead of overall. That being said there is a current and updated stats list posted on a few websites for the full WH set unmodified that could shed some light on the subject. Warning, you might have to read a bit:

http://dulfy.net/2012/03/22/pvp-gearing-in-1-2/

I was correcting the fact that he said the WH sabers have 151 expertise and no expertise crystal, allowing one to put in an expertise crystal on top of that 151.

"Warhero offhand and mainhand come with 151 exp, stack the warhero crystal on top thats 41 extra. The crystal in the warhero gear is not exp."

This is not the case.

I remember getting the level 43 weapon with about 40 expertise on it. It started aging pretty quickly compared to my main weapons, so I decided to check just how much of a difference it made. Extra damage in PvP: about .5%.

So, if you have a really big problem having a .5% damage handicap I suggest self-immolation.

warhero main hand/offhand DOES have +41 expertise crystal. in full warhero armor, this amounts to an approximately .5% more offensive bonus.

are we really crying about this now? this is why we cant have nice things..........

Since it's hard to click a link and read. In full WH gear the biggest discrepancy in expertise is 3 expertise we're talking 1288 vs 1291 expertise. If you're not looking at the entire set then your numbers will be off. If you want to make an argument about that 3 expertise, well have fun.

Can I argue that Duel Welders (sic) are at a disadvantage because we have to put a 41 Exp crystal in both weapons to stay competitive in War Hero Gear?

Oh, that doesn't make sense either you say? But this is the intarwebz! Where we make blind assumptions and accusations without looking into it ourselves first!

Also, a Tracer Spammer killed me yesterday. I don't think it's fair that they get Tracer and nobody else does. Except Commandos.

Umm...nerf Operatives again!!

All the WH gear, if it has a color crystal in it it is 41 expertise. The only argument I see worth having at this point in the thread is that dual wielding classes have more stat customization options with their offhand being modifiable. But that conversation wouldn't hold true to the title of this thread Edited by Samuraijake

All offhands should have expertise in them. Can you show proof that 1 class in full battlemaster/war hero gear has more/less expertise than another class or are you assuming.

I know a marauder in my guild has 1216 and i have 1164 and we both have the same BM gear and a WH wep

So how fair is it all the duel weld classes get 41 more expertise with the Warhero crystal from tat? Does BW really not give a F?

dual weild class's can also equip another augmented orange modable peice which gives around +18 to stats :p

Edited by JediDuckling