HELLOOOO, where are the patch notes?

KarmaForce

They gave away free codes in a thread I didn't read. :( It's a slap in the face I tell you.

Lol, you're joking, but there is a serious point here that these giveaways always happy in US time when APAC players are sleeping.

I've got mine, so I'm good, but I'm just sayin'.

Lol, you're joking, but there is a serious point here that these giveaways always happy in US time when APAC players are sleeping.

I've got mine, so I'm good, but I'm just sayin'.

Dunno how they should solve that though. Maybe hire a rep from APAC who does giveaways when Americans are sleeping and the other side of the world is awake?

Dunno how they should solve that though. Maybe hire a rep from APAC who does giveaways when Americans are sleeping and the other side of the world is awake?

Sounds good to me. Especially since they don't have any cantina events within thousands of miles of APAC players so there's pretty much no chance we can get them that way.

But hey, I got mine off eBay instead :)

I DO collect pets and while I am not going to beat myself up over missing out because I live in Europe and the time zone does nothing to help my chances of acquiring one of these. However Bioware do have offices this side of the Atlantic so surely they must have some way to issue time relevent rewards. Hello to all the good Bioware staff in Galway, Ireland

Where there is a will there is a way!

Heh. You snooze you lose. All the codes are gone, gone, gone. One thing I'll say about peeps here on the forums... they are fast when it comes to freebies.

Thanks Eric!

Well, if you are an EU player you really got to stay up at night to get them(or really early up in the morning), but hey, we are used to it. Never any love for us Europeans, right Eric? j/k!:p

I stayed up once to try to get one of those TaunFauns(while playing the game of course, I'm not a forum slave ;) ), but damn people are fast, lol!!!

Happy Holidays to the SWTOR-crew and to gamers around the world!!:rod_angel_g:

May the force be With you!

• 4 weeks later...

Please help a newb (me)...

IN THE FUTURE, when codes like this appear again, HOW does one redeem them or enter them within the game? What key sequences WOULD one push to enter or redeem this kind of key code in the first place?

Is there a hidden console for codes, lurking somewhere that i need to know about? (I have no clue)

I want to know for the NEXT time i see stuff like this posted here... Thanks!

NOOO!!!! :mon_trap:

However, since I am leaving for the day shortly, here are 10 TaunFawns. First come first serve, enjoy!

5Y4Q-J9B4-6RWN-UJP5

6E9E-UY6B-956S-8QER

9D3J-D7P8-9KQE-EXHS

3TA6-BBPF-G9PU-ZB87

4VHT-HSEB-RWF7-L9EC

59GJ-GJ8W-N8JH-PSQC

25AP-LH23-4SXZ-VHPV

473V-BW3F-HNQ9-EZNJ

9EGN-XHHJ-TFEG-FE8G

3KNX-YQ2S-G29D-TRXQ

-eric