A second teaser trailer for KOTET

supersappe

I believe, judging by the armor, and what you can preview in game right now, those guards are from Nathema.

i got that too.

my question is this... how the heck would senya even know what nathema is? it was a part of the original sith empire, 1300 years before senya was even alive.

maybe vitiate, as valkorion, set up some of his followers from zakuul there for some reason. the nathema zealot gear has zakuulan symbolism on it. maybe it's a back up place for valkorion and he confided its location to senya. maybe that's where valkorion went when he left us in chapter 12. maybe that's where his original body is.

Edited by ganondorq

If that is truly Nathema... than this almost confirms Valkorion IS Vitiate.

valkorion confirms it in the first chapter, then in the second. "this was my true focus" when asked about his silence through the empire's years, "they died opening my eyes to the truth" when talked to about ziost in the dream.

there's really never been a reason to think he wasn't.

valkorion confirms it in the first chapter, then in the second. "this was my true focus" when asked about his silence through the empire's years, "they died opening my eyes to the truth" when talked to about ziost in the dream.

there's really never been a reason to think he wasn't.

well I did..

I wished he wasn't Vitiate lol So much for that...