Battlemaster Gear

xChAoTiXx

Hey guys,

is there anyone on Darth Malgus server who can craft Battlemaster armor?

I would need the Weaponmaster bracers and belt to complete the battlemaster weaponmaster set, however I seem to only find the other 5 pieces (that I already have) on the GTN.

If yes, please let me know, or send them per mail with your price :D (If you do that -> Ab'yzz)

Thanks in advance.:)

Unfortunately there never were recipes for the old PVP set's bracers and belts.

Headpiece, chestpiece, gloves, legs and footwear, is all there can be crafted both for Battlemaster and Warhero stuff.

At the time most bracers and belts were not moddable and therefore not included in the orange shell recipe sets. The other old recipes from mission tradeskills were updated later, but since the boxes that gave the pvp set recipes were already gone by that point, at least as far as I remember, those never were added.

Unfortunately there never were recipes for the old PVP set's bracers and belts.

Headpiece, chestpiece, gloves, legs and footwear, is all there can be crafted both for Battlemaster and Warhero stuff.

At the time most bracers and belts were not moddable and therefore not included in the orange shell recipe sets. The other old recipes from mission tradeskills were updated later, but since the boxes that gave the pvp set recipes were already gone by that point, at least as far as I remember, those never were added.

Ok das wusst ich nicht, danke jedenfalls für die Info :) Erklärt natürlich warum die nie im GTN sind ^^