The new content looks awesome

BongoFrenzy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally can't wait for the new class skills the sith assassin armor looked great in the trailer. Plus that skill looks great with a lightsaber I am happy that SA will finally get that skill.

Oh and the new warzone seems like a team death match kind of warzone.

Raid design looked neat, and I am very happy about a new race that is coming. If the new quests though are implemented in the same fashion as your previous ones though, you are in trouble. If the new dailies that are implemented are the same as they are now, you are in trouble. You lost subscribers for a reason Bioware, hope you are mixing it up this time around.

This is exacly what I have been hoping for, so thanks, BW. :) Does anyone else feel the same way?

I am absolutely thrilled about the new race. Seriously, loved trooper combat and story but I wanted my trooper to be Cathar so badly I kept holding off on leveling a character up who wasn't that species. Now, I'll be getting my kitty cat character.

The new Operation looks awesome. New planet looks fun, taking current characters farther sounds fun, new quests, new abilities...I'm excited, yes.

It does look awesome but it's still nebulous on too many fronts- for example, who gets HK? Which class? Which faction? What level planet is Makeb going to be? Little details. I understand the whole idea is to tantalize people into staying (or signing on in July to play free to 15) but is this the last we're going to hear about any of this until, say, next January?

We're glad to see the excitement! We have a lot of awesome stuff in store for everyone :)

With the announcement of new playable races (specifically the Cathar) will that be all the new playable races being released this year or are there more unannounced ones that were not revealed?

I wonder if HK-51 will be coming in 1.3 since he technically would count as an Ally for the update "Allies."

It does look awesome but it's still nebulous on too many fronts- for example, who gets HK? Which class? Which faction? What level planet is Makeb going to be? Little details. I understand the whole idea is to tantalize people into staying (or signing on in July to play free to 15) but is this the last we're going to hear about any of this until, say, next January?

HK-51 is able to get by all factions, the new planet is probably gonna be the lvl where it caps off since the lvl cap is being raised.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I am absolutely thrilled about the new race. Seriously, loved trooper combat and story but I wanted my trooper to be Cathar so badly I kept holding off on leveling a character up who wasn't that species. Now, I'll be getting my kitty cat character.

The new Operation looks awesome. New planet looks fun, taking current characters farther sounds fun, new quests, new abilities...I'm excited, yes.

Same here!