Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

duigha
05.23.2014 , 01:36 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by DanAxe View Post
A holo statue! I really want a holo statue of Eric Musco saying: "You healed to full and made them pay this season, good job!"
If anything this would made me happy or just this and he saying "No."
TRE Zelí | Zelé
Herbs and Derps | Ad Victoriam
“Only at the end do you realize the power of the Dark Side.”

Trixdope
05.24.2014 , 07:22 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by duigha View Post
If anything this would made me happy or just this and he saying "No."
Yes! Give us tier 1 pvpers a holo statue of Eric Musco saying his famous "NO" plz.

Then you can put it on the cartel market a month later too!

Isagoras
05.24.2014 , 07:58 AM | #193
Rewards :

-Darth Malgus armor set
-Master Satele Shan armor set

I wait these armors set for a long time and I think, it could bring to ranked arena a lot of people.

VdFExarKun
05.24.2014 , 01:17 PM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Start a museum where those with the highest rankings for a given season get a statue/holo-statue (visible to anyone that wants to walk to the archives and visit memory lane).

Right by the PvP terminal on the fleet, on the railing, or perhaps floating in the midspace behind the terminal (where people sometimes suicide) there should be a holo projection (permanent) of the individual character who had the top rating in each season. Not the top of each class, not the top five, just the top ONE. After about 10 seasons there will be 10 holostatues with names, and it will liven up the fleet, and add bragging rights.

Maybe set up dueling areas on the fleets and name them after the latest champions.

This is a nice idea. Make 4 dueling areas, one for each of the base classes, and name it after the guy with the top rating. Have this name revolve each season, so a new guy gets recognition.

Emotes with waving flags and confetti.

I like this idea - a flag that indicates what advanced class you were when you reached the rating, not transferable...and only usable in your legacy (through collections maybe)

Armor shells as good as some cartel sets with augment slots already available (add to collections).

You sir are FULL of good ideas. This would be GREAT for a tier one reward. Aug'ing is expensive, and a hardcore PvP'er who just does ranked won't be as rich as a PvE'er, so won't have as much money.

Distinctive weapons.

Yes, something that seriously stands out, maybe a unique sound or effect...
i like those ideas! escpeially the statue thing near the pvp terminal

plus gimme some cool black walker mount

yOboSayO
05.25.2014 , 12:45 AM | #195
What I would like to see is a better ranked arenas system that has people playing it and not cheating qith sync que
Yóbs Assassin Yňbs Shadow

http://www.twitch.tv/yobsjr

djcetra
05.26.2014 , 03:20 AM | #196
Yea lets have a museum with holograms of all the Juggernauts and Madness Sorcs who pressed 3 buttons at 3am with their friends in yolo premade so we can remember their efforts forever.

Honestly, nobody's "name" should ever be put on a pedestal in this game considering the highest ranked players are some of the worst exploiting the system.

brutall
05.27.2014 , 11:34 AM | #197
top Reward is it best 3 best advance class per server or world wide? hope its server. there is big balance difference from server to server just take a look at leaderboard

Commander_Ponce
05.27.2014 , 11:51 AM | #198
an armored acklay for a mount, symbolic of the arena fight in episode two.

JediMasterSLC
05.27.2014 , 05:24 PM | #199
Devs, can we please get a response about the issue of the "top 3" rewards? It really really needs to be PER SERVER. If that change prompts you to change it "top 1" or "top 2" per AC, I'm pretty sure everyone would be ok with that.

duigha
05.28.2014 , 01:29 AM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
Devs, can we please get a response about the issue of the "top 3" rewards? It really really needs to be PER SERVER. If that change prompts you to change it "top 1" or "top 2" per AC, I'm pretty sure everyone would be ok with that.
Devs really do not care about this thread anymore - I wrote this sentence a few pages ago. This thread already served its purpuse to spread the fake idea "devs care."
TRE Zelí | Zelé
Herbs and Derps | Ad Victoriam
“Only at the end do you realize the power of the Dark Side.”