Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

Braggalo
03.23.2017 , 10:55 AM | #881
Quote: Originally Posted by Lecto View Post
Question, what should people be parsing for HM & NiM content right now? Back in 4.0 I know it was about 5500 (HM) & 6000+ (NiM), but I'm totally clueless as to what folks are shooting for in 5.0.
I'd say for NiM roughly 9k+ ; the more the better of course, especially for tight dps checks such as Styrak.

ArcAngelSeth
04.22.2017 , 04:29 AM | #882
I dont mean to butt in on an old topic, but Im NOT in full 242s, but I break 19k-20k hps on my merc during operations like all the time. I think you did something wrong there.
-Dewinter/Sixxes/Nin'th- healer for life

Bidli
04.24.2017 , 11:09 AM | #883
if you break that much in operations, your group is probably doing something wrong and you are not healing effectively..

ProcessHeals
04.25.2017 , 01:01 PM | #884
Quote: Originally Posted by ArcAngelSeth View Post
I dont mean to butt in on an old topic, but Im NOT in full 242s, but I break 19k-20k hps on my merc during operations like all the time. I think you did something wrong there.
This thread is based off sustained numbers (5 minute+- parse), there's no way you're sustaining 20k hps (effective or raw) through the duration of a boss fight on a merc geared in less than 242s. It's fairly common to exceed 20k in openers and burst windows, but you won't maintain it for long.

Also, if you're doing story mode operations, the bolster increases healing received which may further skew results when compared to this thread.
Process This <Aeon> - Recruitment Officer

The Process <Failure>

HungryPajama
05.08.2017 , 06:55 AM | #885
Still can't figure out how tanks get damage reduction above 50%

Aderes
05.08.2017 , 09:02 AM | #886
Quote: Originally Posted by HungryPajama View Post
Still can't figure out how tanks get damage reduction above 50%
If I could get the time to work out the ins and outs of the spread-sheet I'd post something. Adulting.... fml.

Need to get the max MR values figured.
(‾‾Covenant of the Phoenix‾‾‾‾‾‾[|][‾/‾/‾/‾/][)

HungryPajama
05.08.2017 , 09:35 AM | #887
Quote: Originally Posted by Aderes View Post
If I could get the time to work out the ins and outs of the spread-sheet I'd post something. Adulting.... fml.

Need to get the max MR values figured.
I've got almost 248 gears i have every stats but damage reduction

vicadin
05.08.2017 , 09:57 AM | #888
Reduction is not the same as Damage Reduction. The percentage for reduction is a combination of being able to defend, shield, and absorb damage based on the average damage profile. It's basically a rating used to define tank viability...very similar to DPS for damage dealers and HPS for healers.

HungryPajama
05.08.2017 , 10:51 AM | #889
Quote: Originally Posted by vicadin View Post
Reduction is not the same as Damage Reduction. The percentage for reduction is a combination of being able to defend, shield, and absorb damage based on the average damage profile. It's basically a rating used to define tank viability...very similar to DPS for damage dealers and HPS for healers.
Yeah that's what I understand. But the information i got from dulfy is i will have 73.xx% damage reduction that i only have 54.25%.

Torvai
05.09.2017 , 12:36 AM | #890
Quote: Originally Posted by HungryPajama View Post
Yeah that's what I understand. But the information i got from dulfy is i will have 73.xx% damage reduction that i only have 54.25%.
The 73.xx% isn't a stat you have. It's the value by what you will reduce incoming damage on average, after everything that reduces damage has been applied(Defense, absorb shields, shield/absorb, damage reduction).
So if you see a 2500 dtps in your parser, pre mititgation this would have beend roughly 10k dtps.