Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

Goblin_Lackey
12.05.2016 , 08:18 PM | #791
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
True, and I was just about to mention this. I'm looking at this bug now, in fact, and trying to confirm how much DPS it does. I'm getting 8100 in full 224, and I know people have been getting way higher (I also know my rotation is perfect). So it seems that Infil is not as high as it currently is due to the bug.

EDIT: I can now safely confirm, it is the stance doubling. With a doubled stance Infiltration Shadow does 9077 DPS on 1.5 mil dummy and properly does 8131 DPS on 1.5 mil dummy, both in 224 gear. So it is overparsing purely because of the doubled stance bug.

~ Eudoxia
Quote: Originally Posted by LudhaninRolgge View Post
The problem here is that Breaching Shadows proc twice as much. It happens more than not that Psychokinetic Blast builds 2 stacks of Breaching Shadows instead of one and the ICD is not respected resulting in Force Breach being up every 2-3 GCD. No nerf is need, just a small fix. They forgot to turn off the active Shadow Technique when they added the passive.

I tryed to avoid counting in the Major Bugs in the DPS numbers (I did count in some of the minor bugs because they will likely never be fixed). With no ICD on Shadow Technique and double Procs of of Psychokinetic Blast, the ridiculous numbers of Force Breach qualifies as a major bug. So instead I took everything at face value and assumed that there was nothing to see here, move along.
Another note is that the +- is the 95% interval for Damage, counting only Relics and Critical Hits, any rotational RNG is not accurately depicted in the +- number for that reason. This means that Infiltration has an even wider range of damage outcomes based on the luck of procs for Shadow Technique.
Bant The Fat and Pink.

Co-GM of Psy-Ops on The Harbinger

ZYKISHERE
12.05.2016 , 08:42 PM | #792
Sorry for my ignorance folks, but can anyone clarify why the crit numbers don't match up to the OP for given chunks of gear? Specifically I've been looking at gear level 230, everything else matches except crit.

For example, Engineering sniper shows 1447 crit rating via 7 Enh and 2 crystals. 230 Enh has 181 crit, crystals still have 41 crit. 181*7 = 1267 . 2 * 41 = 82. 1267 + 82 = 1349 crit

Can anyone inform me what I'm missing here? It's probably something obvious, thanks!
Lvl 70 Sniper
Thepaxil - Harbinger

THE PIXEL LIVES ON!

Ryuku-sama
12.05.2016 , 08:52 PM | #793
Quote: Originally Posted by ZYKISHERE View Post
Sorry for my ignorance folks, but can anyone clarify why the crit numbers don't match up to the OP for given chunks of gear? Specifically I've been looking at gear level 230, everything else matches except crit.

For example, Engineering sniper shows 1447 crit rating via 7 Enh and 2 crystals. 230 Enh has 181 crit, crystals still have 41 crit. 181*7 = 1267 . 2 * 41 = 82. 1267 + 82 = 1349 crit

Can anyone inform me what I'm missing here? It's probably something obvious, thanks!
60 crit on a relic.
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

ZYKISHERE
12.05.2016 , 08:55 PM | #794
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuku-sama View Post
60 crit on a relic.
DAMMIT! Thanks
Lvl 70 Sniper
Thepaxil - Harbinger

THE PIXEL LIVES ON!

LudhaninRolgge
12.05.2016 , 11:22 PM | #795
Quote: Originally Posted by Goblin_Lackey View Post
I tryed to avoid counting in the Major Bugs in the DPS numbers (I did count in some of the minor bugs because they will likely never be fixed). With no ICD on Shadow Technique and double Procs of of Psychokinetic Blast, the ridiculous numbers of Force Breach qualifies as a major bug. So instead I took everything at face value and assumed that there was nothing to see here, move along.
Another note is that the +- is the 95% interval for Damage, counting only Relics and Critical Hits, any rotational RNG is not accurately depicted in the +- number for that reason. This means that Infiltration has an even wider range of damage outcomes based on the luck of procs for Shadow Technique.
And that's good you did that. I was only pointing that out so that people don't think Infi is OP. It's just bugged ^^
Darth Malgus
Odhul'sen - La Croisée
Typhojem - La Croisée Impériale

Dael_Adaon
12.06.2016 , 12:41 AM | #796
Bant leaving.

End of an era.

Thanks for everything, your numbers have always been the place to start.

Ardarell_Solo
12.06.2016 , 02:17 AM | #797

I guess the bottom line is: I don't wanna.

So I say: grump, grump, grump.
LOL. Thanks for answering my truckload of question in such detail at all, helped me a lot! I can figure out the accuracy with that and knowing where all the rotations are is great! You've provided so much info, important stuff gets overlooked.

Again: Much appreciated, the time you're spending to help player community is incredible. If people were willing to go to such lengths to help others in other areas, the world would be a much better place :-)
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> T3-M4

Threjyan
12.06.2016 , 05:34 AM | #798
Quote: Originally Posted by Dael_Adaon View Post
Bant leaving.

End of an era.

Thanks for everything, your numbers have always been the place to start.
it is. but hopefully, someone somewhere will continue his work.
..The Path Of Excess Leads To The Tower Of Wisdom..

Threjyan
12.06.2016 , 05:35 AM | #799
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post

Again: Much appreciated, the time you're spending to help player community is incredible. If people were willing to go to such lengths to help others in other areas, the world would be a much better place :-)
^^ this.so much this.
..The Path Of Excess Leads To The Tower Of Wisdom..

FlavivsAetivs
12.06.2016 , 01:14 PM | #800
I have to of course agree, here. Looking at the correct damage outputs versus the bugged ones your assumptions come pretty much in the range of what Infiltration is doing. In full 224 (not 230, but I have higher crit than most 224 builds) it comes out to 8150 or so DPS which is close to your 8050 for your 230 gear ranking.

08 - 9459+-525 - +1.49% --- Assassin-Deception || Shadow-Infiltration
14 - 8973+-312 - -3.73% --- Assassin-Hatred || Shadow-Serenity

For once I think that this is probably the best we're going to ever get for infiltration spec and we just have to hope and pray they don't decide we're too overpowered and need to be nerfed. On the other hand, serenity is pretty weak, weaker than it was in 4.0.3+ and I don't expect to see much usage of serenity in 5.0 because of this. Right now infiltration is probably just on the edge of viable depending on what HM operations are tuned for, which we won't truly be able to tell until this issue with class stances is fixed.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia Eudoxya
<Aeterna Vigilantia>
Jedi Covenant