List of Helmets without voice modulation (that should). [BUG]

OddballEasyEight

I will update this list as I discover more.

(*In these cases I believe that all the versions of the helmet lack voice modulation)

PS. Some of the helmets appear to have a sort of voice modulation (Marked by a # behind their name), but it is more on the level of putting a piece of cloth over your mouth, and not something you'll notice unless you repeat the same conversation a few times with and without the helmet.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Updated: Total of missing things so far

Frenzied Zealot Armor Set - Missing the correct colours compared to cartel collections picture and has no Voice modulation (if it does have voice modulation then forgive me but its poor)

BBA -Master Hunter’s Headgear - Missing Voice Modulation

BBA-Contract Hunter’s Armor -Missing Voice Modulation and Jetpack Animation

Dramatic Extrovert’s Headgear - Reported to Have no Voice Modulation (cannot confirm this myself was told by guild member)

Dread Host Headgear - No Voice Modulation

RD-31A Master Striker Helmet - No Voice modulation

GSI Tactical Assault Helmet Mk I - No Voice Modulation

TD-21A Dread Scout Headgear - No Voice Modulation

Now for some more obvious ones

Phantom Headgear - No Hood going over

Kallig's Countenance Mask - No hood going over

Emperor Vitiate's Brain Mask - No hood going over

Marauder Columi Helmet - no hood going over

Frenzied Zealot helmet has Voice Modulation.

However its colors are wrong as they are advertised. its not red and black, its freakin brown.

I can confirm the Battleworn Triumvirate does NOT Have voice Modulation.

Edit: to previous poster.

1. PHANTOM HELM Was -----NEVER----- Designed to work with hoods. Ever. It's model was always like this. Since beta testing of the game. Reason you assume it did is because of the collections interface showing it with the hood on there to show which version is which.

All the others however. are correct. As we have proof with screenshots in-game of them working with a hood. and even video in some places of youtube.

Edited by Magnusheart

Technically speaking, it's not a mask or a helmet.

And there are helmets in the game that are fabric over the mouth but changes your voice, so your point? Marauder Elite Helmet voice modulates. and its basically a black skii mask with a few metal bits on the cheeks and eyes.

Technically speaking, it's not a mask or a helmet.

A mask does not have to cover the entire face... technically this counts as a mask for example.

Besides, if you put a huge chunk of metal over your mouth, it will change your voice.

I don't agree on trophy hunters mask tho since it is litterally just a piece of cloth over the mouth. Depending on how thin that cloth is it might not change your voice at all.

Still a huge slab of metal that covers someones mouth.

And it is a mask, since masks don't have to cover the entire face to count as masks (but helmst do have to cover at least the top of the head).

And speaking from experience (I was a metalshaper for a while, and we had some fun during our off time occationally) if you cover your mouth with a piece of metal, it will change your voice.

No matter how this thing is constructed (hollow, solid or even just a shell) it will change your voice.

What is this? I've never seen this head piece before.

Not a gettable item. But it horribly ruins his appearance in Act 2 of the Jedi Knight story.

HOW Emperor Vitiate's Helmet worked before the helmet broke

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111224154640/swtor/nl/images/b/b2/Sith_Emperor_-_Descent.png

HOW It looks now.

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q770/Heimir_Smari/SWTOR/SWTOR%20Suggestion%20box/EmperorMask_zpsd4b9899d.png

I will update this list as I discover more.

(*In these cases I believe that all the versions of the helmet lack voice modulation)

PS. Some of the helmets appear to have a sort of voice modulation (Marked by a # behind their name), but it is more on the level of putting a piece of cloth over your mouth, and not something you'll notice unless you repeat the same conversation a few times with and without the helmet.

I would sell my, soul for a proper Darth Nihilus mask....no talking just scratchy ineligible grunts and whispers.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mask_of_Darth_Nihilus?file=Nihilus_mask.jpg

Frenzied Zealot Armor Set - Missing the correct colours compared to cartel collections picture and has no Voice modulation (if it does have voice modulation then forgive me but its poor)

BBA -Master Hunter’s Headgear - Missing Voice Modulation

BBA-Contract Hunter’s Armor -Missing Voice Modulation and Jetpack Animation

Dramatic Extrovert’s Headgear - Reported to Have no Voice Modulation (cannot confirm this myself was told by guild member)

Dread Host Headgear - No Voice Modulation

RD-31A Master Striker Helmet - No Voice modulation

GSI Tactical Assault Helmet Mk I - No Voice Modulation

TD-21A Dread Scout Headgear - No Voice Modulation

Dramatic does.