Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Feature Request Guilds] Please add option to auto-import our Twinks into our Guild!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Feature Request Guilds] Please add option to auto-import our Twinks into our Guild!

HomerMorisson
08.15.2018 , 04:47 AM | #1
Dear devs,

your customer support team advised me to post this request here as well, so here goes:
I run a guild myself, and my biggest wish for an additional feature would actually be the option to have my twinks get the option to automatically join my guild upon creating them and logging in for the first time.

On the technical side of things, this should be very, very easy for you to implement, as it is basically just a system-triggered Guild Invite -- this would make the game yet much more enjoyable for me, as right now my guild doesn't really have anyone else actively playing anymore, and I also don't want to have to give any random immediately Officer access to my guild just so they could then invite my Twinks into my own guild.

In short:
Please give Guild Owners the opportunity to auto-import their own Twinks into their own Guild.
Thanks.

xmarcusprimex
08.15.2018 , 09:23 AM | #2
Dictionary meanings:

Quote:
twink. (twĭngk) Slang. A young, attractive, usually slender or physically fit gay male. [Short for twinkie, gay male, perhaps after Twinkie, trademark for a small oblong sponge cake with a creamy filling.]
Quote:
twink:
An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader.

Kiesu
08.16.2018 , 05:37 PM | #3
I was gonna come and sign this but then i read it was a feature just for the guild-owners... nevermind then.

Quote: Originally Posted by xmarcusprimex View Post
Dictionary meanings:
Rofl
Refer! - Pawn alignment funzies - [Add impressive e-peen brag here]
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, comic artist, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist.
Legions of Lettow → Tomb of Freedon Nadd → Red Eclipse → Darth Malgus.