Guild improvements

Alexisshade

This is a list of a things i would like to see in guilds.

1 Guild tax on credits members taken automatically when there earned nothing crazy 1% or 2%

2 a Guild GTN account so multiple members can manage the sell of items within the guild. The GTN kiosk having the option to choose the guild to set to.

3 More incentives for members to be in guilds. exp is great and all but an extra row of inventory or storage would be better. Maybe a utility row for stems and grenades only for those in guilds

4 A guild kiosk to request and find guilds maybe host guild mission and other things

5 smaller guild competitions maybe PVP battles or turf wars. conquest is fine but unless you are in a mega guild there is no chance your going to win and big guilds are jerks filled with randos. small friend based guilds are better

Edited by Alexisshade

This is a list of a things i would like to see in guilds.

1 Guild tax on credits members earn taken automatically when there earned nothing crazy 1% or 2%

2 a Guild GTN account so multiple members can manage the sell of items with the GTN kiosk having the option to choose with guild its set to.

3 More incentives for members to be in guilds exp is great and all but an extra row of inventory or storage would be better.

4 A guild kiosk to request and find guilds my host guild mission and other things

5 smaller guild competitions maybe PVP battles or turf wars. conquest is fine but unless you are in a mega guild there is no chance your going to win and big guild are jerks filled with randos. small friend based guilds are better

Most of these I don't mind, However I do not believe in Taxing guildies. Most guilds i've been in ask for donations sure, however I've never seen 1 of the guilds I've been in actually use those funds other then for guild repairs. (which I do not believe guilds should pay for at all, each person should easily be able to pay for their own repairs). I do not feel like it would be right to tax any guildie ever. Most of these guilds have hundreds of millions in the guild banks and do nothing with it. Taxes just aren't needed.

And yes I include NiM progress in there. Making a couple mil a week shouldn't be a problem for repair funds even for a NiM progression raider.

Edited by Toraak

Most are a good idea but I do not agree with taxing guilds. I just don't think it is right to tax guild members. We have never used guild funds for repairs. The guild funds are normally just left there unless the guild needs something. (I.E- We just brought the Rishi Stronghold) but as far as repairs none of our members use it, so no I don't want to see a tax on guild members.

While the second one is a good idea, you can always limit who sells what items on the GTN. We have it restrictive to myself selling items from the guild bank, after a certain period of time and even then I will place a note making sure no one wants any of the items that are marked to be sold.

Edited by casirabit

Most of those ideas aren't really feasible, return would be less than the resources needed to create. I do support the idea of reevaluating the perks of guild membership. One suggestion would be to change the requirements, and rewards, for the personal conquest goal. I suggest that the devs make guild membership a requirement to receive conquest points, and the reward should include a flagship encryption. (they could change the guild reward to a dark project because it's slightly more valuable.) Edited by AceMasterSoul