Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Hate Mako....

Frenesi
01.28.2015 , 07:08 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by rashencyberspeed View Post
I actually know one Bounty Hunter who, when you look at his history, is a pretty decent guy.

Believe it or not, it's Boba Fett. The most iconic Bounty Hunter in all of Star Wars. Sure, he worked for the Empire and Jabba the Hutt, but he did have a personal and strict code of honor.
Also, having code of honor doesn't stop you from racking high body count. Just look at the amount of people you are forced to kill during the story, even if you try to avoid it as best you can.

For me it was pretty simple. Follow contract to the letter, don't kill bystanders, don't turn on your client, obliterate anyone who tries to kill you. Lightside 3 for teh win
I just dropped in
To see in what condition my condition was in

Referal with some free crap.

VanguardOfDark
08.06.2017 , 05:07 PM | #62
Well I didn't play as BH for some time but after the changes my Warrior go aside since the ravage joke.
But really I whish that they would put to game possibility of killing the companion. After few hours with Mako I would like to burn her or attach Thermal detonator to her head or overload her implants
I mean she is so freaking annoing. I don't use her normally but in many cut scenes of story she must be and then she is irritating as hell. So sometimes I start heroic ,attach few opponents and Sacrifice her just to see her *** kicked

LeelaSeventen
08.06.2017 , 07:38 PM | #63
I don't dislike Mako but I did find her fight lines annoying.

orangenee
08.07.2017 , 06:22 AM | #64
Just to add to the necro party we have here......

Mako is the most inconsistent wench so far. So it's perfectly fine to kill the people she wants dead but anybody else is no dice? OK, you get to keep the engines warm for the rest of the game and be my crafting monkey.

I currently have the choice of Gault and HK-51 so they'll do nicely instead. I know HK-51 doesn't mind me actually doing bounty hunter stuff, especially when the contract is to KILL my target. My gal is all about the contract. Disintegrations for everybody!
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

VanguardOfDark
08.07.2017 , 06:48 AM | #65
Thats the point. Not only she is annoing but also she actually is uselles as healer or damage.
Even when she is geared properly.
But there is few possibilities of interraction with companion like dancing or sacrifive so maybe it would be great to place also kick in the ***. Imaging when she upset you ,You just kick her

Myrmicus
08.07.2017 , 05:04 PM | #66
My love for her is so high I intentionally degraded her : skimpy dancer outfit, weaponless, bare feets... and she stays in the ship. I only lack the prisonner collar from belsavis to complete the slave outfit...

She wants the money !
She doesn't like authority figures !
She is so smart and resourceful !
She likes when you take a job and are smart about it !
She doesn't want you to kill people, except those SHE want dead.

Seriously, I mainly play a noble, lightside Bounty Hunter, with a good heart but also an incorruptible nature (ironic, for a gun for hire) : If she can help, she will, but if she is paid to kill you, you will die. No exception. No compromise. No Mako. She agrees with everything I do EXCEPT fulfilling contracts... Why did she decide to become a Bounty Hunter ? And she has the nerve to say, after agreeing with me during the whole quest : "Whe don't have to be as cruel as Tarro Blood to be Bounty Hunters". Really ? Tarro ? The must douchey and unfair opponent in the whole game ? Well missy, I'm a decent person, overall caring, loving and all that... but go dance half naked in that corner please... perhaps you will reconsider what "cruel" is and why killing someone your paid to kill is perfectly fine (in that line of work).

If only I could make Skadge suffer the same treatment... on the other hand, seeing him in the dancer outfit would be an horrible sight to behold.

light_senshi
08.08.2017 , 07:02 PM | #67
Like every other vanilla companion, she's either light or dark. As she's light, she generally doesn't like it when you do "dark" stuff. To my (LS and female) BH, they're besties.

orangenee
08.09.2017 , 09:47 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by light_senshi View Post
Like every other vanilla companion, she's either light or dark. As she's light, she generally doesn't like it when you do "dark" stuff. To my (LS and female) BH, they're besties.
It's quite refreshing on my pub trooper having the first companion actually liking stuff I do. Saves on gifts anyway.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

notanjelika
08.10.2017 , 10:34 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
Kind of a nod to the I Hate Kaliyo Post but...

Yea. This character seems just about as OOC with the BH as Kaliyo is to the IA. I would definitely want these two to switch classes. MY BH would totally romance Kaliyo while my IA who I rp as resourceful would see Mako as an asset.

Mako is too much of a pacifist. You are expected to kill a lot of people early in the game, particularly with the Great Hunt tournament and she is pretty much preaching that we shouldn't hurt anyone. She is kind of whiiny too (the Meg Griffin of SWTor)) and I think my BH, the way I rp him, might have even killed her by now. You would expect an orphan like her who grew up rough with hunters would have more of an attitude. Even Kira Carsen for the JK is more tough and attitudinal.
Romance Miss K ? NEVER ! She's everything a man should avoid, if he knows what's good for him,lol.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

darhtlaci
08.11.2017 , 05:07 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan-the-knight View Post
i Love Mako
/Thread
Me too XD
"piece is a lie, there is only passion, thorugh passion i gain strenght, through strenght i gain power,
through power i gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, and the force shall set me free"