Gameplay without Stacks

NightWolf_Killa

As an avid fan of this game, I would love to play a Sentinel / Marauder, I've played their counterpart Guardian / Juggernaut, and I know the story is the same, but the gameplay is different utilizing a more damage oriented play style.

I am curious if you can play these classes without learning the skills Fury / Centering, for Marauder / Sentinel respectively. If you attempted to play without these skills, how would it affect your ability to combat enemies?

I ask this because being "on fire" is not my depiction of a good visual cue, and it really destroys my immersion, making the game unplayable. I understand that you are meant to spend the stacks immediately, however I don't always need to, I may end combat with 30 stacks and no reason to pop the activation, or I may not care that much for what little buff it gives.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

heres a pretty simple rotation that is created so you do not even have to actually pay attention to your stacks.

it uses berserk at set intervals.

so just follow the simple rotation loop and it will use your stacks at the start of every loop. (the loop consists of 2 very similar rotations)

Edited by DNGDangerous
hyperlink fixed