Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gosh, this Game is soo zergy..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gosh, this Game is soo zergy..

Teabaker
02.18.2012 , 10:01 AM | #1
Where are the interesting 1vs1? Where are the little skillbased fights like 2v2 or 3v3?. Voidstar is a zerg fest, Alderaan pretty much the same (too small, not enough bases). Huttball is the only good one.

Seriously, Voidstar is so bad...

cycao
02.18.2012 , 10:04 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Teabaker View Post
Where are the interesting 1vs1? Where are the little skillbased fights like 2v2 or 3v3?. Voidstar is a zerg fest, Alderaan pretty much the same (too small, not enough bases). Huttball is the only good one.

Seriously, Voidstar is so bad...
all team based games. I dont know what you are trying to get at here. Stay grouped up, if you go looking for a 1 vs 1 in a warzone and get away from an objective there is a chance more will join in and it will become 2,3,4 vs 1. What you want is an arena, which as far as i know has no intention of being implemented into this game.

Jestunhi
02.18.2012 , 10:04 AM | #3
8 vs 8 isn't more zergy than 1 vs 1.

8 vs 1 is zergy.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.

iceperson
02.18.2012 , 10:07 AM | #4
Where are the interesting 1vs1?
try mortal combat or karate champ...

Jestunhi
02.18.2012 , 10:08 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by iceperson View Post
try mortal combat or karate champ...
Or just challenge players to a duel.
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.

Teabaker
02.18.2012 , 10:09 AM | #6
Wow, i thought other would share my opinion. You guys really enjoy Voidstar? This zergy stuff, jumping into your death over and over just to interrupt them?

Jestunhi
02.18.2012 , 10:11 AM | #7
Wow, i thought other would share my opinion. You guys really enjoy Voidstar? This zergy stuff, jumping into your death over and over just to interrupt them?
I'd be happy with some smaller-scale warzones (or arenas) being added, but I like all 3 of the existing ones.

warkat
02.18.2012 , 10:15 AM | #8
What class/expertise are you?

Do you back peddle with "S" key.
Rendz - 50 Jedi Sentinel
<Jedi Academy>
DWC PvP East

Mavkiel
02.18.2012 , 10:16 AM | #9
I avoid void stars like the plague. Way to fast a respawn. Also any team worth a hoot can keep the other team from planting an explosive. I'd really rather not spend 15minutes looking at the same door, only to end in a loss for both sides.

iceperson
02.18.2012 , 10:17 AM | #10
swtor doesn't have arena and most people hope it never will (the devs have all but said it won't ever be in the game either. yay!) perhaps next time you should just put arena in the title since that's clearly what you want to discuss.