Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc healers are OP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Merc healers are OP

Jabbb
02.17.2012 , 01:07 AM | #1
There I said it. They're just more powerful than Ops and sorcs. It's not a huge deal but they easily stand out as the strongest of the 3 healers

LoL-K-Noob
02.17.2012 , 01:07 AM | #2
Strongest in survivability, but not heals.

Jabbb
02.17.2012 , 01:10 AM | #3
I run with a merc healer. He does 550k heals with me, 4 or even 5 on two we are able to pull it out with me burning one after another while he just keeps me up np. They have the strongest heals too.

zacger
02.17.2012 , 01:12 AM | #4
they have strong single target heals and need to be stationary. Learn to exploit there weakness.

make them move around (hard to do I admit)

Use AoE to bring a few people down than you can FF one while he's trying to heal the others.

Edit: Nice work man. Your a good team. You're not OP.

Scav
02.17.2012 , 01:13 AM | #5
One keeps forgetting about the armor rating. Sorcs have the lowest. Once ya primary a sorc, he's done healing. Barrier can last only for so long and it takes 30 secs to cast back on.
*waves hand* I did not post this.

zacger
02.17.2012 , 01:14 AM | #6
please armour is so useless so many attacks completely bipass it.

Dee-Jay
02.17.2012 , 01:16 AM | #7
They do seem to be rather resilient I'll give you that.

Possibly even too resilient.

But I can't comment in detail since I don't know their class mechanics. They do remind me a little of WoW Paladins however.

djschrock
02.17.2012 , 01:16 AM | #8
STOP NERFING! If a class is op dont make that one less op by nerfing him just make eveyrone else up too par. You keep nerfing all the classes and nerfing abilities. WHY? players are always going to complain about certain classes being OP. Thats the name of the game. Make them all fair and balanced but dont go down or less go up and more!

AzKnc
02.17.2012 , 01:20 AM | #9
1/10 for the effort, but the 2vX story gave you away rather fast. That can be done with any 1+healer vs randoms.
AzK - Jaded - The Red Eclipse
We're not in the 90's anymore.
Pro Dungeon tool. Pro Cross server. Pro Dual AC. Pro Dual spec.

LoL-K-Noob
02.17.2012 , 01:28 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jabbb View Post
I run with a merc healer. He does 550k heals with me, 4 or even 5 on two we are able to pull it out with me burning one after another while he just keeps me up np. They have the strongest heals too.
550k is nothing dude, my Sage can hit 700k often.