Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzone premade groups

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Warzone premade groups

Wrakk
02.17.2012 , 03:29 PM | #1
When will you fix the bug that automatically disbands the grp after finishing a wz together? Is that really necessary

+

P.S. Will you enable the option where you can turn off the quests getting immediately tracked on your screen when u get 'em?

Murdertrane
02.17.2012 , 03:47 PM | #2
I approve of both these messages.

It's amazing how many little annoyances there are like this.

Little Annoyances over long periods of time have always been the reason I left an MMO. It was never the major, sweeping changes/nerfs/etc. It was always those grating, irritating annoyances that finally made me say f'it.

Wrakk
02.17.2012 , 03:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Murdertrane View Post

Little Annoyances over long periods of time have always been the reason I left an MMO. It was never the major, sweeping changes/nerfs/etc. It was always those grating, irritating annoyances that finally made me say f'it.
Exactly man. Exactly!

Papakeno
02.17.2012 , 04:54 PM | #4
Yes I agree.

And what about no diminishing returns on roots?

Markn
02.18.2012 , 08:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wrakk View Post
When will you fix the bug that automatically disbands the grp after finishing a wz together? Is that really necessary

+

P.S. Will you enable the option where you can turn off the quests getting immediately tracked on your screen when u get 'em?
We've wanted this fixed since beta and they ignored us. It wont change they obviously don't listen to PAYING customers anyway.