Legacy Bank Items not merging or missing

Hawkebatt

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two legacies from the Progenitor and from the Red Eclipse didn't merge the items; I got the items from the Progenitor, and that's because I happened to log in first a Progenitor character, but logging in a TRE character didn't make the items from the TRE legacy bank to appear. Made a ticket about it, but considering how busy they must be with all the other problems, i just hope they will resolve this in timely manner. I don't know where the legacy bank overflow tab is suppose to be, maybe the items are there, but haven't seen it :( Edited by Nimmie

- STAR FORGE: I had MILLIONS or should I say YEARS worth of stash in my biggest American legacy on Ebon Hawk. :eek: :eek: :eek:

All I find is my secondary legacy from Jedi Covenant ! It seems nothing from Jung Ma, Shadowlands or POT5 came over either (first page would be full of clutter)

It seems to have opened the contents of the Jedi Covenant Nar Shadaa stronghold I first entered. (seeing we have various copies of the strongholds)

No overflow in mail or anything whatsoever.

- LEVIATHAN: Just checked my main - French - legacy. Thank the maker my main legacy from Mantle of the Force is there but there isn't a single item from Battle Meditation or Darth Nihilus. No overflow, some empty spaces even left from before the merger (I'm a micromanager and know my banks to a fault)

- Haven't checked Satele Shan, Darth Malgus or Tulak Hord yet.

Edited by BenduKundalini

I am having the same issue, looks like the Items from The Red Eclipse are on Darth Malgus but the items from Progenitor and Tomb of Freedon Naad are missing.

Just checked Star Forge and Items from Jedi Covenant. Those items are there but not the items from Shadowlands.

Does seem to be a pattern, the First character I logged on to, the server items from that server seem to be there but not any other items from the other servers.

So unless there is some special functionality to get to the other ones. Problem is none of the I servers mentioned had 6 full legacy banks.

I am having the same issue, looks like the Items from The Red Eclipse are on Darth Malgus but the items from Progenitor and Tomb of Freedon Naad are missing.

Just checked Star Forge and Items from Jedi Covenant. Those items are there but not the items from Shadowlands.

Does seem to be a pattern, the First character I logged on to, the server items from that server seem to be there but not any other items from the other servers.

So unless there is some special functionality to get to the other ones. Problem is none of the I servers mentioned had 6 full legacy banks.

First char I logged was a char from Ebon Hawk, that went from CZ 198 to the formerly Jedi Covenant Nar Shaddaa Stronghold. Got Jedi Covenant legacy bank contents.

Exactly the same issue with the same servers. Luckily I logged to a character from my Red Eclipse server first but TOFN and Progenitor legacy banks all 6 tabs of them are missing for me.

Same issue. I have content from Progenitor legacy bank, but not from Tomb of Freedon Nadd and The Red Eclipse. Items that are missing are worth more than 100 million credits (cartel items, gear, materials, flagship plans etc.).

Nothing was merged, I can see only Progenitor legacy hold and no overflow tabs or anything like that anywhere.

Had two legacies from Shadowlands and Jedi Covenant and they did not merge right. Had 5 storage bays of legacy storage on each. Got some mail on first logged in toon that accounted for, at best, tab #1. All the other stuff is currently in the nether.

Unclear if anything else failed to merge correctly. I was trying to poke at other legacy-level unlocks/etc to see but have't found anything yet.

I'm in this boat as well.

I first logged into my main that was from JC, and it looked like my JC legacy storage was all there. i had cleared out tab 6 across all 5 servers to make sure that it would get filled first with overflow before an overflow storage was needed. After logging in, tab 6 was tab 1 from my Shadlowlands legacy, and i had no overflow storage to speak of.

i tried logging into other characters, checking mail, cargo bays and inventory, and none of them had the missing items.

I was definitely expecting things like crafting materials, war supplies, and anything else that could stack, would have, but it doesn't look like thats the case.

My two legacies from the Progenitor and from the Red Eclipse didn't merge the items; I got the items from the Progenitor, and that's because I happened to log in first a Progenitor character, but logging in a TRE character didn't make the items from the TRE legacy bank to appear. Made a ticket about it, but considering how busy they must be with all the other problems, i just hope they will resolve this in timely manner. I don't know where the legacy bank overflow tab is suppose to be, maybe the items are there, but haven't seen it :(

I'm the opposite - my TRE storage is intact but my Progenitor storage (4 tabs) is missing :mad: It would be nice if the Devs acknowledged this as a problem but Musco posted there isn't one :( I don't expect this will be looked at any time soon, or ever.

I'm the opposite - my TRE storage is intact but my Progenitor storage (4 tabs) is missing :mad: It would be nice if the Devs acknowledged this as a problem but Musco posted there isn't one :( I don't expect this will be looked at any time soon, or ever.

They posted this 12 hours ago, working into the night. I'm sure they'll do something soon. This is too huge...

Thank you for the reports, we are looking into it.

-eric

This is a big deal Eric. Some extremely good stuff legit got deleted, multiple tabs of things. Rare armor, mats, gear...most didn't take precaution like they were transferring toons, since you guys came out and said that was not needed. Pls fix thnx.

What category would be best for reporting this issue? My Jedi Covenent Legacy items transferred fine but not what was in my shadowlands bays

I used items/loot when I filed a ticket. My Harbinger and Shadowlands legacy storage were undamaged and showed up on SS and SF in the same state I snapshotted them at Tuesday night. But none of my legacy storage from the other US servers shows up anywhere.

So far everything else looks fine. Hoping for a speedy restoration of the additional stuff but I'm not going to panic :)

I logged in this morning, only to have the biggest shock of my life:

Furious Season 3 rewards (all the armour sets + weapons ) got deleted from the legacy cargo,

The legacy cargo from the progenitor didn't survived the merge,

My BB dye's never made it. (also legacy cargo). And this is all just the top of the list :eek::eek: