Community Round Up: Forums and Events June 20th, 2012

CourtneyWoods

Well, me and my Guild have a weekly/Daily thing. It's still in progress but these are really good idea's for other Guilds too! #1 Quiz nights: Questions about the Star Wars Movies I-VI (Since everyone knows about the movies) And with every contestant they'd chip in so many credits, and at the end of the match, the three winners (Top three who get the best awnsers) Will devide the credits that they have won. #2 World Raid Bosses, Here we'd have an Ops group and beat a World Boss (And if you'd like, filming it.) #3 Dueling contest: Here we'd have a ranked match within out Guild at have little battles. The winner per battle will get a prize! #4 PvP raids: Here we'd go into a Group or Ops and go onto PvP and just own. Of course we wouldn't want to spoil the whole game for other players, so we'll keep it clean and short.

If you're interested in our Guild, please join us or spread to word of our Guild!! The Boondock Saints, Europe Server, Nightmare Lands.

My wife's Jedi just passed the end of Chapter 1, which allows us to check out your legacy system. I looked through the forums and saw folks recommending that you take a single character to that point before creating any alts, or you lose out on any experience those earlier alts have earned. The problem is that I have a Jedi close behind hers and we have both been helping our son play his trooper (he lost his mind when he saw the pre-release Alderaan cinematic). I would hate to see our legacy hamstrung because we've got multple concurrent characters.

Has their been any consideration of adjusting legacy level calculation to include the levels of alts already in our account when the first character unlocks our legacy?

Also, looking forward to a time when we've got more than one computer and would like to play together as a family, is there any consideration of "family accounts", which would naturally cost more than a single player account, but perhaps less than 2 or 3 individual accounts?