Interesting...

Joesixxpack

What happening with focus/rage?,

Stun bubble?

Not all the classes were datamined apparently.

Combat Focus / Zen no longer generates 4 stacks of singularity. So no more Leap -> Insta-crit proc -> Smash

The only way to gain singularity now is by Force Exhaustion (which will require you to go up the entire focus tree; aka no more hybrid smashers who are immune to CC after leap through Unremitting) And Force Stasis which has always been the least reliable method of gaining singularity because you can be interrupted/knocbacked/stunned etc...

I'd say it sounds good. The biggest complaint I hear is 3 smashers leap in and 9k(?) smash. Well, if this datamine is all true the smash will no longer be an opener.

Meh...tbh, we shouldn't need changes that massive over a year after launch. This reminds me of what they did continually through beta...never tiny tweaks, always a massive overhaul.

Agreed, seems changes go from one extreme to another. If these linked ones happen, Commandos'll see a damage nerf but being basically 1-trick ponies now those def. buffs imply devs are thinking of balance at least.

I'd like to see more little changes and tweaks also, as much to keep up with player generated trends as to address technical balance.

Edited by Joesixxpack

5% nerf to Demo Round damage? Really BW?

The rest of it could be very good overall if I'm understanding it right, but I'm not holding my breath. Need to find out what Advance the Line is, and if we're casting grav rounds 15% quicker (which may account for the nerf to DR, may BW's office be riddled with rodents) then we may be looking at serious ammo issues, unless those other buffs we can't figure out are to ammo regen.

Focus Sents are looking at a large nerf it seems like. Focus in general looks to be going away from being a one trick pony to being more sustainable. I like that.

In those files are lvl 50+ skills and changes to current and some probably crazy ones for internal testing, there is no way to tell what is comming in 1.7. or 2.0. patch. Those are only all possibilities. There are a lot of "trash" in those files including DEV's internal chat about RL stuff like selling iPhones or arguing about what item does what.

So just take it easy as a possible glimpse.

Edited by johnyangelo