Purchase Error

Zebullan

I got a purchase error with my debit card that will not let me spend from my card even though I got money on my account. Part of the problem was I did not realize that Star Wars The Old Republic does not accept Walmart gift cards at the time and now I can't even use my own real card. Is Customer Service by calling them reliable? I could try calling them perhaps by tomorrow, but the point is that the only reliable way to reach them as a subscriber? I would like to get my problems with making payments resolved soon and not wait for who knows how long before I can actually contact them. Edited by Zebullan

Okay. So I able to contact the support team, but part of the problem is that my EA email is different than my Star Wars email. Tried to change the Star Wars email to the same as my EA so that way I could more easily get a verification with the purchasing, but apparently it is more complicated than that. I may have to wait a day, two days, or perhaps longer to get the problem fixed. Edited by Zebullan

• 4 weeks later...
I had a similar problem a long while ago now and it tuned out that my debit card declined the transaction because it was flagged as "irregular" even though I used the same card to subscribe so you may want to check with your card provider to make sure they are not doing something similar :)