Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mail Bug

Ruyzakia
05.18.2014 , 03:35 PM | #1
bought 5 Hotshot Packs off of the GTN earlier. When I went to retrive them, they were all there in the mailbox.
I selected, select all and then hit the 'collect all items' button. I only received 3.
Is this a known bug?
And before trolls ask "HERPDERP R U SURE YOU DIDNT HIT DELETE ALL? LUL?" No, obviously as I received 3 of the items.
Yes, I've logged out fully and restarted both my client and computer. They do not show up in my inventory, no my inventory was not full at the time. They do not show up in my mailbox either.

http://i.imgur.com/rxTikhS.jpg

AbsolutGrndZero
05.18.2014 , 11:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruyzakia View Post
bought 5 Hotshot Packs off of the GTN earlier. When I went to retrive them, they were all there in the mailbox.
I selected, select all and then hit the 'collect all items' button. I only received 3.
Is this a known bug?
And before trolls ask "HERPDERP R U SURE YOU DIDNT HIT DELETE ALL? LUL?" No, obviously as I received 3 of the items.
Yes, I've logged out fully and restarted both my client and computer. They do not show up in my inventory, no my inventory was not full at the time. They do not show up in my mailbox either.

http://i.imgur.com/rxTikhS.jpg
Well, it's possible that you weren't quick enough buying two of them. The search results are not real time, that is you search, it's there. Now, I buy it... then you go to buy it, it will take your credits and tell you that you bought it, but whe you go back it will say "Sorry, you were outbid" or something like that and give back your credits... SO check your credits... do you have them back (looks like in your screenshot you have enough to buy two of them?) If you do NOT, then you will need to open a ticket in game about it, or if you are not a subscriber... um maybe email support@swtor.com
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain