Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

11 Gemini packs to give away monday

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
11 Gemini packs to give away monday

Holocron
07.28.2016 , 05:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
No no, no...I have been subbed ''every single day'' since release.
So I understand your frustration, but this thread has me a little confused. What exactly are you doing and what are you trying to tell everyone? For realzies.

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

Angedechu
07.28.2016 , 05:21 PM | #12
I have been stuck for 18 months on the last step of ''Forged Alliance''. For the previous 18 months (and before those 18 months, I was down to forcing myself to play one or two hours per month) my gameplay experience have boiled to ''uninstall TOR in frustration'', ''install back a couple of months later'', ''run 2-3 trimes the f... Lethon flashpoint in the hope something work, don't get the quest, can't proceed to Rish, uninistall, try again a few weeks later.

Considering that this ''experience'' that have involved at best four hours of gameplay (including one hour of being a called a retard on the fleet) for a bill of over 200$ canadian dollars, I must I'm disapointed. To make a lame pun, it's like buying a video named ''Lesbian sex animals'' and discover it's the poorly translated title of a Greek documentary on goat artificial insemination in the cheese industry in Lesbos.

Then again, the said documentary would have been more entertaining than Lethon second time...to say nothing of the fifteenth time.

Holocron
07.28.2016 , 05:55 PM | #13
I have been stuck for 18 months on the last step of ''Forged Alliance''. For the previous 18 months (and before those 18 months, I was down to forcing myself to play one or two hours per month) my gameplay experience have boiled to ''uninstall TOR in frustration'', ''install back a couple of months later'', ''run 2-3 trimes the f... Lethon flashpoint in the hope something work, don't get the quest, can't proceed to Rish, uninistall, try again a few weeks later.

Considering that this ''experience'' that have involved at best four hours of gameplay (including one hour of being a called a retard on the fleet) for a bill of over 200$ canadian dollars, I must I'm disapointed. To make a lame pun, it's like buying a video named ''Lesbian sex animals'' and discover it's the poorly translated title of a Greek documentary on goat artificial insemination in the cheese industry in Lesbos.

Then again, the said documentary would have been more entertaining than Lethon second time...to say nothing of the fifteenth time.
Lol the video, that's worth a watch! So what do you think is it erroring out for you? Have you contacted cs about it to make sure there is nothing wrong with your account? What are others doing differently?

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

JacksonMo
07.28.2016 , 06:19 PM | #14
I seem to recall there was a bug that could prevent you from picking up the Rishii story, but the only reason you should be stuck at 55 is if you don't have the expansion. Definitely contact customer service.

The-Kaitou-Kid
07.28.2016 , 07:41 PM | #15
Again, you're not giving much information on what's actually going wrong. What exactly is preventing you from finishing the mission? Are you able to finish the FP but the Forged Alliance mission doesn't update or are you simply unable to finish the FP itself?

More to the point, you say you can't proceed to Rishi, is that because you've tried or because you refuse to? Even if Forged Alliance is bugged and won't let you through, you should absolutely be able to fly to Rishi. The only way you wouldn't be able to fly to Rishi would be if you didn't have access to SoR content. Otherwise, there's no gate for Rishi outside of having a ship to fly there and the 2800 credits to do so. My level 26 Consular, still in Chapter 1 of their class story, can fly to Rishi.

If you can't get to Rishi, that implies you don't have access to Shadow of Revan. If that's the case, and you have been subbed continuously as you say, you need to contact Customer Support so they can fix that. There's not much anybody on the forums can do about that.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

FickMoonThrill
07.28.2016 , 10:06 PM | #16
Not sure what you mean by the "Lethon fp". The only Lethon I am aware of is a dragon of nightmare in WoW. Can you elaborate please?
Free game time and goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/cDknp8

LordoftheMoo
07.29.2016 , 12:11 AM | #17
Are you on Pub or Imp side? As others have asked, what is the particular roadblock you've hit - you cannot complete the fp, or the quest does not update, or..? Completing this or not should not be any block to you clearing level 55 into 56. I have never done any of the content past Ilum and I've got one toon at 63 for the DvL that's still in their Chapter 3 main class story. Content progression is definitely not a gate to leveling. If you're pinned at 55, that suggests that 1) your account is preferred, and that 2) the last time your account thought you were a paying customer was before the SoR expansion (as having Hutt Cartel unlocked level 55 but not 60, and SoR unlocked 60). This could also be why the quest will not update, if it thinks you have not been a sub since before SoR actually released. I would definitely poke customer support, and I would also log in here to your account information and confirm visually that the system thinks you're a paid sub. Just because the money comes out of your pocket each month doesn't mean the software at Bioware's end knows, sadly. :P

I'm on Shadowlands; if you're on pub side look for anyone in the guild Bonbon Brigade and if I'm not about to log out for something I can probably give you a hand (esp. if it's just that you cannot beat the fp to proceed).

Roalmo
07.29.2016 , 04:40 AM | #18
Scratching my head over this one too.

I'm usually 65 at the end of Corellia with my DvL toons, having done NO FPs.

Angedechu
07.29.2016 , 07:53 AM | #19
My bad. The Lehon FP. The Rakkata Prime one.