Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Transfer Question

Sportiva
07.28.2016 , 06:59 AM | #1
I think I know the answer, but I'll ask it anyway out of naive hope ... is there any possible way to transfer servers without having to redecorate your strongholds. TBH, that's a bigger hurdle to me than the CC cost of a transfer.
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder

BenduKundalini
07.28.2016 , 07:28 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sportiva View Post
I think I know the answer, but I'll ask it anyway out of naive hope ... is there any possible way to transfer servers without having to redecorate your strongholds. TBH, that's a bigger hurdle to me than the CC cost of a transfer.
When you transfer a copy of your legacy travels with you which includes a copy of all decorations and additional room unlocks. That is : you don't lose them on your original server (keep a level 1 char there just in case so it's not destroyed)

On the other hand on the destination server you need to :

- place the decos all over again
- purchase the initial room if you purchased it with in-game credits. However any additional rooms unlocked will be unlocked.

Sportiva
07.28.2016 , 05:35 PM | #3
Thanks. That's what I thought. I was hoping that there was some way to export the data (like UI settings).

I wonder if the inability to transfer strongholds is why BW is refusing to merge servers.
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder

Valethar
07.28.2016 , 07:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sportiva View Post
I wonder if the inability to transfer strongholds is why BW is refusing to merge servers.
More likely that they just haven't figured out how to charge CC for it and not get their faces melted by the backlash.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."