Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guilds in SWTOR post 4.0

JabbaWabbA
07.28.2016 , 08:52 PM | #61
the guild i am in died in what seemed like overnight. all of em burned out on doing the same things over and over.

Lularapio
07.29.2016 , 01:37 AM | #62
Speak with your wallets. If the game isnt developing content for you at acceptable speed, then you should take a break from it until it gets better. Being subbed and complaining wont help much as you can see.

Btw, I am not subbed. For some reason I can still post though.

TUXs
07.29.2016 , 07:57 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Lularapio View Post
Speak with your wallets. If the game isnt developing content for you at acceptable speed, then you should take a break from it until it gets better. Being subbed and complaining wont help much as you can see.

Btw, I am not subbed. For some reason I can still post though.
I agree...and disagree. They are absolutely NOT developing content I want....but there's still enough about this game that I DO enjoy, that I don't mind hanging around...and I critique the game to help emphasize areas "I" believe need to be developed more, not just to complain.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

VegasTheLost
07.29.2016 , 09:06 AM | #64
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.