Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New level cap

blackphantome
07.20.2016 , 12:37 PM | #1
Will there be a new level cap (70) with KotET? I am asking because I am thinking of equipping my sorcerer with all the good stuff. But I would wait with those crystals for Level 70 if there is a new level cap with 5.0.

Would be very cool to receive an answer!
I did not steal your droid.

Wintersportverein Tatooine

myrdinn
07.20.2016 , 12:45 PM | #2
It's going to 72. For reasons.

(no one knows, man. I figure that is probably in the cards, as well as another 50 crafting... at some point. Me, I'm thinking if diplo gets anther 50, and starts moving the dark and light values by 200ish, we need more than light and dark V on the scale of good and bad, too. So, any change in level caps is going to be a wonk in the mechanics.)

FluxAD
07.20.2016 , 12:50 PM | #3
Gear don't matter unless you are doing hard mode ops or PVP.

In the case of the former you need to actually get your stuff in order. In the latter, use whatever bolsters best until you get a PVP set.

Otherwise stick whatever you have in every slot and you will be scaled up or down automatically.

Niliu
07.20.2016 , 12:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by blackphantome View Post
Will there be a new level cap (70) with KotET? I am asking because I am thinking of equipping my sorcerer with all the good stuff. But I would wait with those crystals for Level 70 if there is a new level cap with 5.0.

Would be very cool to receive an answer!
1.0 = 50
2.0 = 55
3.0 = 60
4.0 = 65

Stands to reason 5.0 = 70
Referral Click the link to get free cosmetic items, 7 days of Subscription, and free Cartel Coins

BrotherJohn
07.20.2016 , 12:58 PM | #5
There is honestly little reason to add another 5 levels to the game.

ZERO

Sportiva
07.20.2016 , 01:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BrotherJohn View Post

ZERO
QFE .... I will actually quit if they raise the level or gear rating cap without adding new Ops. I'm happy to chase a new set of gear, but not through the old used up content ... when they did that for 4.0 I could at least justify it to myself since they made old Ops relevant & on-level again. But for 5.0, no way!!
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder

IanArgent
07.20.2016 , 01:08 PM | #7
I can't think of any good reason for them to do so at this point. They've gone through a lot of effort to deprecate level, and even the gear grind.
You want Things? Do some Work. Find me on Star Forge
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
that doesn't mean I want anyone else punished or shunned...we ALL matter.
Referral link - click it, or don't

DirtyDiggler
07.20.2016 , 01:31 PM | #8
i would assume so...
FREE stuff, and in-game REWARDS, Click my link, 7 FREE days of sub,

FREE STUFF CLICK HERE

Holocron
07.20.2016 , 01:33 PM | #9
I would prepare for it. They will be raising the cap, regardless if we think they need to or not. If this is going to be a payed expansion, then the devs are going to try and win back as many players as they can. And level increases help them accomplish that from a marketing perspective.

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

ikinai
07.20.2016 , 01:35 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BrotherJohn View Post

ZERO
Because numbers. Big number good, little number bad. You make big number, no more be little number.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.