Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it possible?

DarkLordSnake
07.29.2016 , 09:56 AM | #1
So I'm working on Legendary tier to give me something to do, and unfortunately I missed out on the last Gree event to do the achievement, "Dark Vs Light Gree Slayer", is there any possible way to complete this achievement without using the event? Would hate to wait until the end of August to complete it >.>
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Erevan_Kindelar
07.29.2016 , 09:58 AM | #2
No way to complete it short of the Gree event, so you will just have to wait like the rest of us :P
However, the DvL event is going on until October, so you will have a couple of chances to get there.
I am telling the truth, honestly! I am as honest as the day is long! Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving.
Like most other subs, I have a Referral Link. Clicking it gets you some stuff, and me some stuff too.

DarkLordSnake
07.29.2016 , 10:00 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Erevan_Kindelar View Post
No way to complete it short of the Gree event, so you will just have to wait like the rest of us :P
However, the DvL event is going on until October, so you will have a couple of chances to get there.
Perfect, thanks for that info on when it'll end, gives me a good enough time to level up more characters 😄
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Holocron
07.29.2016 , 10:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordSnake View Post
Perfect, thanks for that info on when it'll end, gives me a good enough time to level up more characters 😄
Gree is going to come back one more time before the event ends.

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

KyaniteD
07.29.2016 , 11:02 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Holocron View Post
Gree is going to come back one more time before the event ends.
Twice, August 23-30, and October 18-25.
Darkvs.Light:
Shepard Effect ᶩ彡
Donate your referral to
Dulfy / MMO-Fashion TORCommunityMe