Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New level cap

Holocron
07.28.2016 , 05:51 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
Past examples have been mixed though. When Hutt expansion launched, 150 gear from EC/TFB NiM was better than 156 entry gear for 55-TFB/S&V storymodes. When SOR launched 186 gear from NiM DF/DP was better than entry gear for level 60 storymode Ops. KOTFE changed it (198 highest rating versus 208 although optimization of course matters)
Yeah but that minor stat lead only lasted for a short amount of time. For the amount of time/effort required for 220/224 gear only to be outstripped by mid tier, or top tier gear of the new expansion just seems like a huge waste. I'd say keep the gear he has now and just grind through to the new top tier.

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

LyraineAlei
07.28.2016 , 11:22 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Sportiva View Post
True ... but the problem is pre-4.0 left side pieces (ear, implant, relics) were relatively easy to get as they could drop random, but now those are the hardest pieces since they aren't transferable and only drop from specific bosses.
Ah. As a non-raider, I admit I was running through my hypothetical "if I ever got around to it" scenario and forgot about those ears implants and relics.