Unwriten Rule when facing Revan in the foundry

He stops attacking, and becomes immune to damage. I stop attacking at that point because it's futile.

Same. If others keep attacking I mention it in the chat, but only to let them know it's pointless so they don't have to waste the effort. Doesn't matter to me what they do with the info afterwards.

Most people just stop attacking because there is no point in attacking...the fight is over. However, the other day I was running through it with an alt and right as Revan exploded or whatever, one of the guys in our group ran up and bashed him with the lightsaber. Ok, not so funny when typed out, but I got a kick out of it.

Most people just stop attacking because there is no point in attacking...the fight is over. However, the other day I was running through it with an alt and right as Revan exploded or whatever, one of the guys in our group ran up and bashed him with the lightsaber. Ok, not so funny when typed out, but I got a kick out of it.

Eh, I tend to give him a running Rocket Punch on my way to the loot box just for giggles

But have seen lots continue to DPS after this phase starts - not sure if they know that they aren't doing anything?

I usually end up force charging right back and keep attacking before I realize he went immune.

I play a jugg tank, when I get knocked by anything my first instinct is to hit my force charge button to get right back in the fight, it's just a habit.

I usually end up force charging right back and keep attacking before I realize he went immune.

I play a jugg tank, when I get knocked by anything my first instinct is to hit my force charge button to get right back in the fight, it's just a habit.

Bad habit for TfB :p

Someone really ought to write out and publish all these unwritten rules everyone is expected to adhere to.

Apparently there is an unwritten rule that you are supposed to /bow to any flashpoint/op boss that does not auto-start the fight, as to prepare the NPC for the battle to come.

Apparently there is an unwritten rule that you are supposed to /bow to any flashpoint/op boss that does not auto-start the fight, as to prepare the NPC for the battle to come.

Lol, I'm definitely going to start doing that now!

Out of my great respect for Revan, I rarely attack Revan at all.

I've only healed this flashpoint. :)

Same but does he still blow you off the edge of the platform like he used too?

Been a long time since I did this.

Now see! That's the kinda thing I'm talkin about! I had no idea I was takin an unfair advantage over those poor NPCs! And all because no one wrote down the rules for us.

Come to think of it tho, the Bosses that do auto start the fight never bow to us so maybe a little *** for tat is justified. What say you?