Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unplanned Downtime: October 22nd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Unplanned Downtime: October 22nd
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Geter_Priffen
10.22.2019 , 05:21 PM | #21
Yikes. big boi oof right there.

BradyTM
10.22.2019 , 05:22 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sortrin View Post
Are you also going to give us back our CXP items? How about giving us back our Command Tokens. We should at least have been provided the opportunity to spend them before you willy nilly took them away. There was no mention of them being taken away. No Email to "spend them before the 22nd of October" - No notification at all. Great Job guys. You know how you are trying to improve communications? Massive Failure Eric.
It was reported weeks ago what currencies were going away and when. people have been posting on all social media to spend asap, people on fleet and Ossus have constantly spammed warning to spend them and what to spend them on, It happens with every expansion where old currencies get removed or change so if you failed to keep yourself informed then that is on you. While it would be nice for an in game letter to be sent out it is also not their duty to inform you in that manner when they already post it on the main site, patch notes and other places.

wilkiealbert
10.22.2019 , 05:22 PM | #23
well this is mest up all the way around so what r we paying for here to not play the game I don't like paying for some thing I cant play

HiltoftheDragon
10.22.2019 , 05:22 PM | #24
Are you also going to give us back our CXP items? How about giving us back our Command Tokens. We should at least have been provided the opportunity to spend them before you willy nilly took them away. There was no mention of them being taken away. No Email to "spend them before the 22nd of October" - No notification at all. Great Job guys. You know how you are trying to improve communications? Massive Failure Eric.
You obviously only play the game and not read the website and read the forum. Its been said many many times that you would lose this currency.
The Solari Legacy
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

damonskye
10.22.2019 , 05:23 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by wilkiealbert View Post
well this is mest up all the way around so what r we paying for here to not play the game I don't like paying for some thing I cant play
It'll be back in an hour. You'll survive.
"Story is flavor. Content is substance. ... SWTOR needs new content. Desperately."
- KeyboardNinja.

mkutche
10.22.2019 , 05:24 PM | #26
LMAO you don't read patch notes do ya buddy?

Stookette
10.22.2019 , 05:24 PM | #27
They announced multiple times that CXP items and command tokens were going away as well as unassembled components, masterwork crystals and monumental crystals. The first time it was announced was in a live stream months ago. It is also in multiple swtor news announcements and patch notes.

Salinde
10.22.2019 , 05:24 PM | #28
Um ive been hearing about it for a week. if you looked at patch notes (which have been available for a while) or watched videos of people explaining onslaught you would have known.

damonskye
10.22.2019 , 05:24 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by HiltoftheDragon View Post
You obviously only play the game and not read the website and read the forum. Its been said many many times that you would lose this currency.
And even if the announcements were only on the forum, the person who posted "where are my command tokens" had no trouble finding THIS post from Musco, so I fail to see how he/she failed to find all the other posts.
"Story is flavor. Content is substance. ... SWTOR needs new content. Desperately."
- KeyboardNinja.

sentientomega
10.22.2019 , 05:26 PM | #30
Someone reported all their legacy credits having disappeared, I really hope that doesn't happen to me, too, nor anyone else.
Aspie LGBT gamer: 162 (86 Start-at-60) characters, spread across Darth Malgus, Satele Shan and Star Forge, all at lvl 70!
Quote: Originally Posted by mrsrachelm View Post
LOL!!! Omg, that is the best analogy ever!