Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to start Onslaught on my Juggernaut

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Unable to start Onslaught on my Juggernaut

Effec
10.22.2019 , 10:03 PM | #1
Logged in on my assassin and had the mission right away, logged in on my Juggernaut and there is not mission for me to start. Am I missing something?

Rasinator
10.22.2019 , 11:20 PM | #2
Yeah I have been gone for three years and nothing is showing up on fleet or on my ship. just old missions from makeb, ilum and iokath. What gives ? Help please.
Trent
Dragonstone Legacy (Star Forge)
Enter my link in browser. You get rewarded as well as I even as a sub player.
http://www.swtor.com/r/nxRKyW

Stellarcrusade
10.22.2019 , 11:37 PM | #3
For me, I had an "Alliance" mission to finish on Odessen, then that sent me to the fleet to talk to someone, then the launch button showed up.

Some people have said you have to finish Ossus first, I had already done Ossus on that char so I'm not sure on that.

Ahku
10.25.2019 , 10:12 AM | #4
I have the same issue with my Shadow. Already completed Onslaught with 2 other toons and started it with a 3rd. Finished Ossus. What gives.

ZionHalcyon
10.25.2019 , 10:20 AM | #5
In order to get Onslaught, you need to have finished Ossus and the Jedi Under Siege Storyline.

I believe you can pick that up at level 70. If you have completed Ossus, then there is an intermediary quest called "Hearts and Minds" that needs to be done. On completing that, the mission for Onslaught will kick in.