Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi under siege - question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Jedi under siege - question

XaatXuun
01.10.2019 , 05:48 PM | #1
If I start jedi under siege, before doing Fallen empire, will I still be able to start fallen empire after ?

real question will I have access to the alerts that come after chapter 9 ? (if I do Jedi Under siege before Fallen Empire)

LD_Little_Dragon
01.10.2019 , 11:14 PM | #2
Starting JUS auto-completes the previous content. You will be able to do the chapters, since they are repeatable, but won't be able to make any new storyline decisions.

The allliance alerts are not auto-completed, and you will be able to run them all after skipping to JUS.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

XaatXuun
01.11.2019 , 12:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
Starting JUS auto-completes the previous content. You will be able to do the chapters, since they are repeatable, but won't be able to make any new storyline decisions.

The allliance alerts are not auto-completed, and you will be able to run them all after skipping to JUS.
thanks, I think I can live with that,
just want to make sure I didn't screw myself too much, like no longer able to get companions from the alerts , or the ability to turn in those boxes (and I have a lot of those)

XaatXuun
01.11.2019 , 07:53 PM | #4
sweet, did it, and really didn't miss anything, saying . . . since I have already done all the rest up to that point, before,(***)
this worked out better for me.
you get plenty of warnings, so anyone that clicks the start of the JUS, and then complains they missed out or didn't know, have zero excuses, that's fer sure

(***) every one but 2 classes, and they'll still go through the proper path

thanks again in confirming what I asked