Belsavis [Heroic 2+] Lights Out Terminals Not Clickable

rhinoceroseosei

Running the Belsavis Heroic 2+ Lights Out and the terminals are practically not clickable. If I mess with them a bit, I can manage to click them but that's about it. Have never experienced this issue before personally. I've tried walking out and back in, but have not tried resetting the mission or instance. Here are some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zdIvtII (I didn't know a way to include my cursor in any of the screenshots, but I promise I'm not just standing by it)

(Also, it looks like the object continues to flash blue even after being clicked, so I thought I should point that out.)

Update: Neither resetting the mission nor resetting the phase helped. It looks like there are very small regions of the object that are clickable, but it takes some time.

Update 2: I've found a rough workaround. It seems that assaulting the generator with right clicks until it budges can work.

Update 3: The primary generator didn't work with this work around, but a relog did fix this.

Edited by rhinoceroseosei

This is a bug that I started noticing a while ago, sometime around Dantooine, where clickable objects could not be interacted with. I've noticed it a lot on Iokath, but only in personal phases. Logging out to character select and logging back in resolves it.