Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battlemaster title and the Master's Datacron

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Battlemaster title and the Master's Datacron

Sarova
10.19.2020 , 09:37 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
One small thing that isn't covered in the above:

There are achievements for levelling up characters. The MD will not help you complete the ones for levelling to 50, 55, 60, 65. It *probably* doesn't complete the "level to 70" ones either, but does allow you to get the one for getting to 75.

If you've already done those achievements, then naturally that doesn't cause you a problem.
That is a good point for new players thinking of boosting with the master's datacron; I'd levelled all classes more than once before I started using them. I've done all the level achievements BUT (because I can't be arsed looking them up) are those level range achievements for each class or just one character?
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons In Strongholds
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

QuinlanSaathis
10.19.2020 , 02:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Do you have many alts, lol, I can imagine hoe many cc's you'd need if you were an altaholic like myself
44 Characters in total
At least a dozen of them used a MD.
Guild Ambassador for
https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/
Tools and Recruitment Assistance

Kaveat
10.19.2020 , 02:22 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
One small thing that isn't covered in the above:

There are achievements for levelling up characters. The MD will not help you complete the ones for levelling to 50, 55, 60, 65. It *probably* doesn't complete the "level to 70" ones either, but does allow you to get the one for getting to 75.

If you've already done those achievements, then naturally that doesn't cause you a problem.
If you look back far enough, this was covered in detail for the DvL event where you had to level 1-60 "the old fashioned way", to which the MD was designed to be excluded from those achievements as they triggered associated DvL achievements and rewards.

for the OP, yes, you can use a MD and still get the titles associated with story /content without concern - so long as you actually do them and do not skip anything. the only drawback is for content that has been removed, to which we are all screwed on if we didn't already have it (and even some of the content /achievements /titles we had are now gone thanks to the devs meddling with old content even more )
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!

Kaveat
10.19.2020 , 02:23 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
That is a good point for new players thinking of boosting with the master's datacron; I'd levelled all classes more than once before I started using them. I've done all the level achievements BUT (because I can't be arsed looking them up) are those level range achievements for each class or just one character?
they were per class iirc, which was centric to DvL and legendary status
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!