I need a last name.

Mad_Bantha

I'm thinking about creating a Bounty Hunter character, and I've narrowed it down to a couple names that I like. I'm thinking about either Boris, Baurus, or Beor. However, each of these names are taken individually, so I thought I would give my character a last name, sense we can now put spaces in the character creator. The problem is, I can't think of any cool last names befitting a Bounty Hunter, so I was wondering if anyone on the forums could be of help :rak_02:

Thanks for the advice. But does that make sense from a narrative perspective? I didn't think that the Bounty Hunter character was a Mandalorian.

Spoilers! Read at your own peril!

In your class story you get offered a choice to become a Mandalorian. If you accept you can easily claim you were adopted into one of the clans.

The spoilers won't reveal the end or anything like that but it does answer your question.

Edited by Rhyltran

Thanks for the advice. But does that make sense from a narrative perspective? I didn't think that the Bounty Hunter character was a Mandalorian.

If it is advice that you want, you shouldn't care about making sense with the actual official story : your name will never be pronounced anyway.

If you want a head canon for your character, is now the class story. Everyone has the same.