Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When Scourge Returns

DarthMetalJoey
06.19.2019 , 08:24 AM | #1
let me get him as a warrior xD.... let kira be the knight only companion xD

KendraP
06.19.2019 , 05:12 PM | #2
As a guardian main, I've been wanting to see my juggie have a chat with scourge since SoR.

They also need a good explanation as to why he wasnt helping my main guardian fight the emperor...

Atma
06.19.2019 , 05:17 PM | #3
Doubt they have any meaningful plans for Scourge at this point. The big time for him to return is gone.

MikeCobalt
06.19.2019 , 05:28 PM | #4
The writer that did the reunions said she wrote all of the reunions. At this stage considering how long it's been and so much has changed since then I can only imagine the original plans for the remaining companions have been scrapped. I've always thought our companions during the Zakuul chapters were active on their own parts just not around us; some more then others. *Hopefully... when the remaining comps are Finally returned, we'll see that they were Heavily involved which *Could explain (Not really) this extreme delay (super super P***ed off Arcann, Valkorian and /or Vaylin to pay the heaviest toll). Scourge and Kira could easily fit this, they paid the heaviest price.

IoNonSoEVero
06.19.2019 , 06:07 PM | #5
We all know how those reunions will go:

Commander: Scourge! Kira! Where have you been?
KIra: We were doing stuff.
Scourge: Yeah, stuff.
Kira: We didn't know you were still alive.
Commander: ....don't you watch the Holonet?
Scourge: No. We have no idea what's been going on for the last 6+ years.
Kira: So...what's new? Did you do anything fun? By the way I love you now.
Scourge: Me too.
Commander: *starts romance that consists of one kiss*
(End scene; Kira and Scourge never seen again)

In all seriousness, IIRC the actor for Scourge said on social media that he did some SWTOR work within the last few years, and we know Kira's actress is also still involved since she played Krovos. I'm personally wondering if the player's alleigances (Republic or Empire) will be a defining factor for each of them in returning to the PC. I can't picture Kira being too happy with a saboteur JK and I think Scourge might not want to follow a goody-two-shoes type JK now that Vitiate is gone.

Nmyownworld
06.19.2019 , 11:38 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
We all know how those reunions will go:

Commander: Scourge! Kira! Where have you been?
KIra: We were doing stuff.
Scourge: Yeah, stuff.
Kira: We didn't know you were still alive.
Commander: ....don't you watch the Holonet?
Scourge: No. We have no idea what's been going on for the last 6+ years.
Kira: So...what's new? Did you do anything fun? By the way I love you now.
Scourge: Me too.
Commander: *starts romance that consists of one kiss*
(End scene; Kira and Scourge never seen again)
I think you have Kira's return down cold. I think Scourge's logical moment to return has come and gone in the story. Frankly, I think he should have shown up either with Lana or with Darth Marr in the early KotFE chapters. At this point I imagine Scourge's return as being:

JK Commander: Scourge! Where have you been all these years?
Scourge: Around.
JK Commander: What have you been doing?
Scourge: Things.
JK Commander: Why didn't you make contact?
Scourge: You aren't the boss of me.
JK Commander: ...
Scourge: ...
JK Commander: Want to join my team?
Scourge: I've got nothing better to do.

I hope this isn't Scourge's return, but the "I couldn't find you" missing companion excuse is worn out at this point.

IoNonSoEVero
06.20.2019 , 12:39 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nmyownworld View Post
I think you have Kira's return down cold. I think Scourge's logical moment to return has come and gone in the story. Frankly, I think he should have shown up either with Lana or with Darth Marr in the early KotFE chapters. At this point I imagine Scourge's return as being:

JK Commander: Scourge! Where have you been all these years?
Scourge: Around.
JK Commander: What have you been doing?
Scourge: Things.
JK Commander: Why didn't you make contact?
Scourge: You aren't the boss of me.
JK Commander: ...
Scourge: ...
JK Commander: Want to join my team?
Scourge: I've got nothing better to do.

I hope this isn't Scourge's return, but the "I couldn't find you" missing companion excuse is worn out at this point.
LOL I think that's on point for Scourge's return.

I don't even buy the "I couldn't find you/I didn't know" excuse. The Commander's supposed to have been all over the Holonet and supposed to have had allies from around the galaxy traveling to Odessen to join them...but all their companions apparently were living in caves and never turned on the Holonet or were aware of anything happening around them? It doesn't make any sense.

Celise
06.20.2019 , 01:54 AM | #8
Lana: Commander, there is an unidentified ship in orbit, i don't recognise the class or configuration, but there appear to be Hutt marking.

Commander: The Hutts?

Lana: Possibly but...

Unknown female Voice: Greetings everyone! What a Darling base you got down there, so small and initimate.

Commander: Who is this?

Unknown female Voice: My dear friends, you are welcome to come onboard this ship and this can be explained.

Commander: Very well, prepare for my arrival.

Lana: This should be interesting. But if this ends up going bad? i got your back, Commander. Let's go.

*Zakuulan shuttle boards this massive ship in orbit of Odessen*

*A door opens and you are directed to walk through it leading to another cutscene*

*A number of individuals and a hologram are walking side by side towards the commander and Lana on the otherside of the door to the shuttle bay*

Scourge: "I am Lord Scourge. And i bid you welcome aboard this ship. This is Kira Carsen-"

Kira: "Hey, sorry we couldn't be there to deal with the Emperor, both me and Scourge sensed his power leaving Zakuul and felt it heading to the remote Atravis sector, to a small volcanic planet, but by the time we arrived the Emperor's essence had moved to the Chorlian Sector and Nathema. We then heard about your alliance and decided to make a pitstop."

Scourge: "Kira and i have been plotting to end the emperor for good. Back to Introductions: This is Tharan Cedrax."

Tharan: "A Pleasure Commander. It isn't everyday your trips take you to meet such wonderful and interesting people. I look forward to not only getting to know you better, but to provide expertise to your science team in consultations."

Scourge: "And finaly, this is Holiday."

Holiday: "Greetings. My Tharan has been telling me of this place since you first founded a base here, and the Gravestone. You have lead quite the life."

Tharan: "...Holiday, my dear. There is a fluctuation in plasma regulators.."

Holiday: "Oh, i see it now. I will get right on it. Commander welcome on board my ship." *Holiday flashes away*

Commander: "It is good to meet you all. You mentioned something about the Emperor being on Nathema?"

Lana: "This might be a good time to mention that we visited Nathema a few times in order to find out more about Vaylin at first and later, we came back on alliance business. On the second visit there was trees, plants and grass all returning to life on a world that should not of supported any such thing and the connection to the force was regenerating."

Scourge: "Yes, we know. It is curious after all this time after going to Nathema a few times as the Emperor's Wrath well in the past and seeing nothing but barren rock and complete devastation. If i were to feel it would of been uneasiness due to the void in the force more than the landscape."

Kira: "And now there are green leafy things all over the place. But we are still going to chase down the emperor and make sure he doesn't come back. So now we need your help."

Commander: "How can i assist? I want the emperor gone as much as anyone else."

Tharan: "We have some new ideas that frankly could use a second opinion from your science team on Odessen. If these new designs are anything to go by, it might just help us contain his essence in a specially designed pod to pull him from the force and keep him locked away in the pod forever, or to destroy him."

Lana: "Give me the ideas and i'll send them down to Odessen. Commander you should go with Scourge and his team and scout around. We will send a shuttle to catch up once we have verified the designs."

Commander: "Very well. Let's go."

*Zakuulan shuttle leaves the shuttle bay while the ship jumps to hyperspace*

*Ship emerges from Hyperspace in high orbit around Nathema and an imperial shuttle departs from the ship bound for Nathema*

*Shuttle lands on the vast jungle world of Nathema, next to a small stream of clean water.*

*Commander and allies step out of the shuttle and admire the view*

Kira: "Incredible!"

Scourge: "I feel.. I feel strange! Wait, this shouldn't be possible!"

Commander: "What shouldn't be?"

Scourge: "The emperor conducted a ritual on me a long time ago: Immortality, in exchange he bound my will to his and removed many of my senses. I became and instrument of his will."

Tharan: "While this conversation might be interesting, the alliance came through. Holiday has sent along the confirmation from the Alliance regarding this device. If the emperor is here, we can trap him. We just need to find him now."

Scourge: "Yes, of course. Commander, lead the way, we follow."

*The trip takes the commander and co through dense foilage and caves. Lots of wild animals including Nexu, Sleen and Voreclaws. Notably the Voreclaw is passive being hive minded. The team discovers a temple in the dense foilage, where sunlight can still reach*

Scourge: "This is it. This is where the emperor currently resides. I can sense him."

Kira: "So can i."

Commander: Well, let's get inside and find him.

Can easily think of a number other alternatives for the return of Scourge and co.

Lunafox
06.20.2019 , 05:40 AM | #9
You guys are killing me with this dialogue lol. Thanks for the laughs, keep 'em coming.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

Atma
06.20.2019 , 08:32 AM | #10
Scourge returns but he's actually possessed by Valkorion and it turns out he has another secret empire you have to destroy. This time there's 10 evil kids.