Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Returns!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Returns!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sambril
06.19.2019 , 03:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ollmich View Post
First of all, thereís a vendor on the Fleet who sells a bunch of nice decos for CM certificates. You can buy stuff for yourself or sell it on GTN to make profit. No reputation is required.

Maxing out Underworld Exchange rep to access CM vendors is not that hard. Rep tokens drop from Ultimate packs and Contraband Slot Machine decoration. Slot machine rarely shows up on GTN and when it does itís always quite expensive but you can travel to strongholds that are opened for everyone, check if they have that deco and start gambling if they do. Drop rate is very good, youíll get Legend in no time even with weekly cap.

Btw, I have it in my Nar Shaddaa SH on Malgus, everyone who needs it to max out rep is welcomed.
Thanks for the advice - I will check out the options you suggest. Maybe they are not the booby prize I thought they were.
The Starlight Legacy

"Troopers do it in heavy armor" RaF: http://www.swtor.com/r/YBLLhw

Manufracture
06.20.2019 , 12:51 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MingusPho View Post
I'm enjoying the event so far but I did have one issue. Why doesn't the Rodian comp say a single word? Makes him feel lifeless.

The other new prizes this year are great. I love new decos and ways to get them.
I second your sentiment on Phrojo the Rodian, while he indeed speaks during combat, it is strange that we can't interact with him and he say something in response. If I am not mistaken, one can click on every other comp and they will respond, why not Phrojo? It leaves the impression that he is unfinished. Please BW add this feature for Phrojo.