Revan Holo

Hodsy

Didn't pull it from the hypercrate I bought... but that doesn't really mean much. Guessing it's one of the rarer items in the new packs, though. That being said, I don't think it'll be as spendy as the Satele/Malgus statues when they first hit... simply because everyone has access to a portable trainer now with the Hutt. Revanites will still be after it though.

I think you'll be lucky to get 100k for one. They're really kinda pointless.

A portable vendor with virtually no cooldown? I'd use it a lot while alt levelling or dailies to sell cruddy green gear or repair my gear.

Edited by Exastify

Reach out, touch faith!

Your own personal Revan,

Someone to sale you wares,

Your own personal Revan,

Someone to give repairs,

Someone who's there.

This. Is amazing. XD

On rarity, I got 3 out of a hypercrate, so perhaps not as rare as the fancier speeders? Maybe on par with Malgus and Satele, though.

This. Is amazing. XD

On rarity, I got 3 out of a hypercrate, so perhaps not as rare as the fancier speeders? Maybe on par with Malgus and Satele, though.

I didn't get one yet, but I only opened two packs so far. I like the shiny armor, whatever it's called, my bounty hunter I think will look pretty cool with it, I got the head and chest to that.

Just a warning, unlike the other holostatues the Revan one is BIND ON EQUIP/USE. One of my raid buddies got one and threw it down to see what was special about it - locked to character.

So can anyone confirm whether you can send this to your alts after use once the bind-timer runs out like you can do with the other holostatues? I'd prefer not to "test" that out on the only one I have.

So can anyone confirm whether you can send this to your alts after use once the bind-timer runs out like you can do with the other holostatues? I'd prefer not to "test" that out on the only one I have.

I have not personally used one yet.. but the tooltip does not indicate it is bind on use.. so I gather the rules are the same as other holostatues. And.. they are selling for 300-500K on Harbinger right now.. so I guess not that rare.

The music therapy probes on the other hand are selling for 1-2M

Edited by Andryah

I have not personally used one yet.. but the tooltip does not indicate it is bind on use.. so I gather the rules are the same as other holostatues.

That's what I would assume too. Someone posted it was bind on use on the first page of this thread.....but that was before the initial bind-timers would have worn off. So I'm assuming that was the only reason it was bound...but haven't seen any confirmation from anyone who actually has one.

Alright....so I broke down and tested this out. Here's what I found out:

(1) It does not scale with level. It is only for post 50s. It gives you the med vendor and basic gear vendor for your class as you would find on Makeb. I used it for a level 25 character and got the same thing....so no scaling by level.

(2) It can be mailed to alts after the initial bind timer runs....similar to the Satele Shan and Malgus trainer statues.