Legacy Promotion now expanded

GregZeschuk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So extending the deal to the people who were complaining isn't acknowledging the mistake? Riiiiight.

Actions speak louder than words, eh?

Can you post a link to where I said "actions speak louder then words"?, or are you just trying to put words into my mouth? See...you keep harping on this, even after I allready said I want actual words: "Sorry, we goofed up!"

No. Extending the deal is giving the people that wanted the free time what they want.

There is no acknowledgment, what so ever, that there was any mistake made.

And you want to know what one of the biggest issues with MMO's players are?

I have a problem with the company....not you or any other players. But you have seem to have a problem with me simply because I have a problem with the company. Too many times this happens in MMO's.

Edited by Skoobie

Is there any group of people in the entire world that whines more than gamers?

Waaa we want a release date!

Waaa they released an unfinished game too early!

Waaa there's nothing new to do!

Waaa the game broke temporarily after they added new things to do!

Waaa they aren't rewarding long term players!

Waaa they're rewarding long term players!

Calling the waaaaahhhmbulance, got a bunch of patients for it.

You sir/madam are my new hero. I beg you: Put this on the FB page. :D

Dear Bioware,

Thank you for sharing the love with us altaholics. For many of us the number of hours we put into all of our characters are as substantial as those who commit all their time on one fully decked out lv 50 character. I applaud your continued efforts to listen to the community and in trying to make this game as welcoming and engaging to as many players as possible.

Regards,

Caesius

Edited by Caesius

I'll skip to the first few pages of this thread to see I guess. But (as always, this is the internet) I read a post from you and responded. Sorry if it offended. I still stand by what I said at the time. Inc I guess (if I can be arsed! 2am here in the UK :) ).

Naw, you didn't offend me at all. Fwiw, I agree with you about the downtime, and complaining about it.

It's just that I never said anything about today's downtime. ;)

Edited by Skoobie

Bleh whiners complain about anything **** em and make them pay.

people are whining because they are paying for soemthing that was broken

1.2 fixed alot of the problems it seems but made fresh problems in its place. people have the right to QQ for a game they baugh and still paying for :p

great job bioware on giving some free time out :)

I have Legacy lvl 3 on one server and Legacy lvl 4 on another server, does that count as more than 6? Feeling a bit penalized to have played on two servers...

Still, I could manage to get to 50 before the 22, would have prefered not to rush thought, but still, its better than yesterday

I have Legacy lvl 3 on one server and Legacy lvl 4 on another server, does that count as more than 6? Feeling a bit penalized to have played on two servers...

Still, I could manage to get to 50 before the 22, would have prefered not to rush thought, but still, its better than yesterday

I still have an issue with it for this alone. I played three seperate guilds on three servers. I have no 50's, I don't wish to rish through the wonderful world BioWare made and yet, now I am left with little option.

Man people complain just to complain. Unsub and go elsewhere jesus, no wonder the world is so apathetic. People complain about video games and not real world issues.

I have no idea who your friends are, but I hear people complain about real world issues all the time everyday. Even people that (I know this may come as a shock to you) play video games!!!

Just not on a video game form, where that's mostly discouraged.

Edited by Skoobie

If they simply described loyalty as those who pre-ordered and didnt cancel subscription since launch as "loyal"

But who ever thought this idea was a good one couldnt even see the negativity coming?

Then you have to cram a game down your throat without tasteing it to prove your worthiness?

Bah I'll just play how I choose , maybe ill hit legacy 6 maybe not, but I usualy play games I pay for the way I want because thats what I paid for.

I agree. But this was, in essence, an apology and a realization of sorts. They honestly didn't have to do anything.

And as I said in another thread, I stopped my progression at Level 5 on another server and re-rolled to a new one, where I am just barely pushing Legacy 3. With 12 people on the fleet on that other server, I'm not sure I even want to go back there even for the small jaunt to legacy 6.

They've expanded the offer radius, and they gave some advanced notice. It's a good start, and a huge jump from where we were yesterday. And if I can't get there, it was still about them realizing the mistake. Admitting it outright would have been a huge plus, but they at least acknowledged it in their stoically tight-lipped way.

9 days left... we'll see!

The people that are complaining about this in the first place, and that are STILL complaining need to just up and cancel your subscription. I'd really prefer not to play with you.

What would you rather they do? "For anyone that plays 6 different characters up to level 30, and no higher, get's a free month"?

Or the ones complaining about release day subscription. So what? Congratulations. You paid $150 for a CE, have had a subscription since release, but don't play the game long enough to reach a max level of 50. You complain your "play style" is being punished. So you're telling me, reaching max level 50 is a bad play style?

Guess what. BioWare didn't have to do ANYTHING at all. They didn't have to give ANYONE free game time, or a free pet.

Starting to sound like "another game" all over again. Gimme gimme gimme.

Entitled.

P.S. Thank you BioWare. Not many companies would give a gift like that, for such a small reason as to why.

Edited by Maxiim

I still have an issue with it for this alone. I played three seperate guilds on three servers. I have no 50's, I don't wish to rish through the wonderful world BioWare made and yet, now I am left with little option.

Crikey. This seems a bit melodramatic. You won't qualify for a special offer, but you won't lose anything.

Why does jesus have to go and unsub? What did he do?

LMFAO i lol'ed so hard, thank you very much :)

and here well done to bioware for seeing the light. here we have a happy thread with happy people. more of this!!!

btw thanks for fixing healing in pvp it was becoming boring heal stacking now games are normal again :)

Wow. I was impressed with the original offers, but to expand it like you have just speaks volumes not only to Bioware as a company, but as an organization and group of individuals clearly dedicated to the community of this game. Thank you, BW. It's nice to see companies with a soul that care about their customers. This is truly something that would never happen from those folks who gave us the game-that-shall-not-be named, and never did. You're head and shoulders above the competition in that aspect. Thank you again for that, and for your tireless dedication to this game and the community!

Overdramatize much? How bout you reach into your pocket and keep shelling out your $15 so you can continue to not rush through the wonderful world BioWare made.