Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Finally we got B-Mods and Bastion/Bulwark Enhancements with item rating 248

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Finally we got B-Mods and Bastion/Bulwark Enhancements with item rating 248

Exocor
10.11.2017 , 01:23 AM | #1
Quote:
The Command Crate slot which previously had a chance to only roll Schematics has been changed. That slot now has a chance to rewards Schematics, Command XP boosts, Command XP consumables, Grand Chance Cubes, and item modifications from Galactic Command gear. The chance of this slot appearing in a Command Crate has been greatly improved.
So, we finally got 248 B-Mods and Bastion/Bulwark-Enhancements. However, I opened about 100 crates yesterday and just got some trash (A-Mod, Proficient Enhancement 52/248), but it looks like Warding B-Mods are ingame. They also introduced all drops to crates, that are a tier below, so we get 248-stuff from crates from levels 180 to 300.

It looks like it is a very intensive grind to get a BiS-Gearset, so, the first one, who shows me a full Warding B-Mod and Bulwark/Bastion-Enhancement Gearset ingame will get a 10 M Credit reward, delivered to a server of your choice!
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

RikuvonDrake
10.22.2017 , 09:54 AM | #2
The key issue here is that the combat team doesn't consider the B mods and high endurance enhancements variants to be considered BIS, that along with how useless defensive stats are in PvP create an issue where players want gear that developers don't want players to get. If the developers would clarify their thought process on tanking gear and perhaps open up the discussion we could make it a lot easier for tanks in PvE and PvP, but at the moment there is simply silence from the combat team on this issue.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

supertimtaf
10.22.2017 , 10:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
The key issue here is that the combat team doesn't consider the B mods and high endurance enhancements variants to be considered BIS, that along with how useless defensive stats are in PvP create an issue where players want gear that developers don't want players to get. If the developers would clarify their thought process on tanking gear and perhaps open up the discussion we could make it a lot easier for tanks in PvE and PvP, but at the moment there is simply silence from the combat team on this issue.
It's the same question as for the broken utility tbh. Did they acknowledged these issues or does they don't see that as an issue ? :/ Imo it's the second option not the first :x
Eliadil - Deception Assassin Leviathan

All-Galaxy Worst Player Ever, sincerely yours.
Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

GracePatienceBli
11.01.2017 , 11:11 AM | #4
Would be interesting to see what will be bis with new power defensive augments
http://www.swtor.com/r/hBg9Gt