Miraluka Sniper.. Oh the irony

NoTomorrow

Is anyone planning here to do in 1.2 a miraluka sniper? :) muhaha! I would if the sniper wasn't my main :)

Imagine how would your enemies be pissed off when they saw that they got killed by a blind sniper :D

Edited by NoTomorrow

Is anyone planning here to do in 1.2 a miraluka sniper? :) muhaha! I would if the sniper wasn't my main :)

Imagine how would your enemies be pissed off when they saw that they got killed by a blind sniper :D

This was actually one of my first thoughts after learning about the [poorly done] legacy system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Well actually Miralukas would make excellent snipers; as their connection to the force would allow them to not only pinpoint the target but also anticipate the movements of the target from a great distance via their essence.

The force sight connection allows Miralukas to percieve the world around them in a 360 degree with close and far distance (almost as a third-party perspective). But also forming particular arcs when needing to focus on an area.

The question is for the lore, is if the connection to the force is inately so strong then wouldn't Miralukas just naturally become either Jedi or Sith as opposed to any other class.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...