im sorry but...

phattisimo

you made a booboo...how can you say it affected only a small amount of people? seriously how do you know?? the servers can't handle the traffic atm trying to re-install clients...doesn't sound so small to me. my $15 allows me to say this at least...thank god there's hockey playoffs tonight...seriously fail...you're solution makes no sense either re-install client all day today to just do the same tomorrow along with another 12gigs of patch ROFL

cya's tomorrow!...and yes i said this with a smile though a wry one

Hi all,

Since this thread refers to the patch issue that occurred today, we're going to close this thread and ask that the community continue the discussion in the existing thread on this topic:

why is my launcher allready downloading patch?

An update about this issue can be found here:

Patch Issue Today - Information

Hey everyone, sorry for the brief confusion. Here’s what happened and how it affects you.

Some patch-related changes were mistakenly deployed early. Luckily, these changes only affected players for a very brief (less than 15-minute) window. We corrected this unintentional change very quickly.

Here’s how it affects you:

If you started or completed the patch download, you have two options:

• If you want to continue playing today, you will need to restart your client and re-download the client
  • If you want to wait until tomorrow and play when 1.2 is deployed to the servers, you can close your client and restart it tomorrow after the patch is deployed (approximately 8AM CDT).

We apologize for the confusion, but only a very small number of players were affected by this unintentional change. Thank you for your understanding.

Hope that helps, and we appreciate your understanding!